Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

Primetime special 6-24-19 A342882

Screenshot_2019-06-24-17-49-35-1.png

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@equss wrote:

@World Traveler   I ended up ordering a cap sleeve tee in the cotton jersey off a different site. I’ll report back when I receive it   I did order up a size so who knows but I like it’s $40😀

thank you for reviewing yours 

• Product Main Image

@equssI have this exact tee and love it.  I got it at a great price at Nordstoms Rack. You will love it.

Got the tee  and I love the color with the matching cardi, but have to say I think  it runs small and the fabric is paper thin  For me sizing up was the right thing or it would have been too tight and shown everything. The downside of sizing up is it is too long on me.  Have to say even sizing up its almost transparent.  Absolutely will require a tshirt bra!  I would prefer a cotton with alittle more substance, so will try the slub next as the texture might be helpful.  The color is the only appeal for me but bet it very cute if you can get fit and length correct!

Trusted Contributor

Cozychic Ultra Lite tee

A303162 Primetime Special tonite - $67.98
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Cap Sleeve Tee 

image.png

Honored Contributor

@Bestdressed wrote:

Cozychic Ultra Lite tee

A303162 Primetime Special tonite - $67.98
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Cap Sleeve Tee 

image.png

Thanks for posting.  It figures that they don't have my size s or xs.  I want beach rock to match my tsv.  I found a tank on BFD website for $42 but they are charging $16.00 to ship it!  I refuse to pay that much to ship a little tank top.

Respected Contributor

@Annieland wrote:

I know this is a long shot... but did anyone receive the wrong size of their last TSV?  I had my finger on the trigger to order an Oyster in M at midnight (in case there's a quota thing going on) and they shipped me a 2X.  Now Oyster is sold out and I'm devastated.  

If anyone has a S-M-L Oyster they don't want and needs a 2X let me know Smiley Happy.

I hate this about QVC!!!! Smiley Mad

@Annieland : I returned a SMALL Oyster!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annieland

My BFF just now cxl'd her check hold for SM Oyster.

@1Professor wrote:

@Annieland wrote:

I know this is a long shot... but did anyone receive the wrong size of their last TSV?  I had my finger on the trigger to order an Oyster in M at midnight (in case there's a quota thing going on) and they shipped me a 2X.  Now Oyster is sold out and I'm devastated.  

If anyone has a S-M-L Oyster they don't want and needs a 2X let me know Smiley Happy.

I hate this about QVC!!!! Smiley Mad

@Annieland : I returned a SMALL Oyster!

Honored Contributor

From the latest Barefoot Dreams Website email.

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 3.22.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 3.22.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 3.22.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 3.23.03 PM.png

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler I just received those culottes in the sand dune and love them. I also received a pair of slim leg lounge pants by BD and also love them. Both were on sale. I am currently looking at the slub knit tee and trying to think if it is worth the price.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 I am seriously thinking of trying the slub tee again. Thinking.....thinking.....thinking. Smiley Surprised

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler Well I caved in and ordered thebslub jersey knit drop shoulder T in the white in size small and one of the slub jersey U shape in the carbon small. I will let you know my thoughts. I received the Malibu v neck modal T that is on sale at BD in black and although it’s nice I can get equal T’s at old navy for loads cheaper. I did keep it because it was on sale though. I’ve been looking at these T shirts for awhile and need to try it out. They do sell slub jersey at old navy but not the nice colors BD has. I do have one of there’s in grey and white and will compare to the BD Ts once I receive them.