Frequent Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

Wow, I winder why mine do not come out soft?? I wonder if it is my water. i am so frustrated by this and spend way too much replacing them.Thanks for the reply!

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS I have three of the Anybody jogger pants and love them. I basically use them to lounge around in. I started getting them prior to being involved with the Barefoot Dreams brand. They are lightweight and easy to take care of.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

For all of you Beach Rock lovers... I just received the AnyBody Cozy Knit Jogger Pants in petite Smokey Taupe (A286476). Different item #'s for Tall and Regular lengths, also available.

I saw Amy wearing this color with the Barefoot Dreams Beach Rock tsv. I thought the two together looked very good and took a chance with a first time purchase of this brand. I was right. I couldn't have picked out a more complimentary match if I had found it in person. Perfect! It's medium darker in color and identical in tone. That same taupe grey in both garments makes me think they were designed to be together! The cotton/modal/span fabric is very soft, not skimpy, has a nice hand and drape. Nice pockets too. 😊 

I paid $28. Apparently a large shipment had just arrived and was being offered for $3 less and mentioned in the video.  Why it went back up is curious as I didn't hear a limited time price parameter. Translation = ask for lower price if interested. It has not been 30 days. I did see some "as is" availability but size and colors are limited.

Check these out. They're a big thumbs up! 👉👍👈

Screenshot_2019-06-20-12-35-33-2.png

@rochelleSThanks for posting!  I have the Lisa Rinna taupe joggers that the beachrock looks great with too.  

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS  I have a sleeveless anybody sleeveless  dress in Smokey taupe that I’ve worn with my bd beach rock duster. I’ll have to get the joggers as I agree the colors are great together!  I live in jeans so joggers will get me out if my comfort zone - change is a good thing!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

Good morning! It's really nice hearing that you and others here are familiar with and happily own the AnyBody joggers. I'm just delighted to have found such a perfect coordinating color without having to schlep all over town. You're right, these are a perfect lounging bottom. Have you experienced any fading or changes with laundering? I do like mine alot and probably will pick up more for lounging times. I have yet to purchase any BD bottoms. I'd love to see petite lengths. 

As an aside, I thought exclusively of you and the nice compliments received, when I picked up LDO'S Cocoa Ombre when it aired again this week. Hopefully, it'll be as flattering for me. New colors are coming too! ❤

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Pecky !  I know Lisa R's pants/joggers have been sold alot here. Truly, I've only noticed in passing but never paid too much attention or watched myself. Now, I'll take a look for the taupe pair you mentioned! Any tips or suggestions?

Esteemed Contributor

@equss 

Linea A304788 (petite) and regular available too, is what Louis refers to as vegetable dyed colors. Looks like any of the three colors will compliment some of the BD shades very nicely. They're more organic muted tones that are very pleasing to me and fit into the BD vibe very well.

I'll look into the AnyBody dress you mentioned too. I think you'd like the joggers also. Super comfy! ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Following care instructions experienced shedding everywhere! If that weren't enough pocket seam came apart. Inferior quality, certainly unacceptable.
Respected Contributor

Another quick post on the latest TSV - I am so pleased with it! I received my other 3 today and I am happy to report that they ALL fit the same and don’t appear to be “shedders”. Lol! I say this bc unfortunately I have not only dealt with the shedding mentioned by some, but also irregularities in fit (for ex: one sleeve longer than the other and one top that was much larger than stated size tag). I’ll admit I was a little gun-shy. Thank you BD for all 5 of these cardi’s being perfect! ❤️

I also want to mention that the other thing I really appreciate with this TSV is there is no “futzing” with it. I put it one and away i go. It drapes beautifully. 

Last pic I’ll do, I just am so in love with how deeply saturated the black is. Gorgeous! Hope you ladies are all as pleased. Enjoy you BD’s my fellow BD addicts! 😉

394423CB-4302-4E01-B549-00D10B578443.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom 

So nice to hear your pleasure with the tsv's. Even better knowing there's been no irregularities or shedding issues with these cool cardis! ♡♡♡

I wonder if you'd be so kind to share your description of the Oyster, please. So far only you and @Sweet_Serenity have mentioned receiving this color. I've read the reviews but have not seen anything other than liking the color, without a specific description or personal details for the shade like I've been hoping for. @1Professor did comment that it wasn't flattering with her particular coloring. I have this color on check and would like to decide if this would be ok on me. Sweet Serenity, I'd appreciate any comments you have too. Much thanks, ladies. I appreciate your time and assistance. ❤