Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@rochelleS wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL 

Was your Lagoon tsv delivered? If so,  how do you like it???

Got it and absolutely love it.  I have he black coming too and I am totally kicking myself for not getting the rose.  It is so flattering and light. I wore it over my dress today (the office air conditioner is killer in the spring/summer), it was perfect.

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL 

Deb, Thanks so much for commenting, and with such great news! So glad to hear how much you love this tsv. Enjoy!!! There is availability in the Faded Rose, sizes SM and up. ❤

Mine has arrived at the local ups hub. I'm hoping they'll bypass the post office and I'll have an early delivery. I am excited. 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL 

Deb, Thanks so much for commenting, and with such great news! So glad to hear how much you love this tsv. Enjoy!!! There is availability in the Faded Rose, sizes SM and up. ❤

Mine has arrived at the local ups hub. I'm hoping they'll bypass the post office and I'll have an early delivery. I am excited. 

Thanks Smiley Happy I may go back for the small. I got the xs but I think the small could work too.  Hope you get yours today

Deb

Trusted Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL 

Was your Lagoon tsv delivered? If so,  how do you like it???

Got it and absolutely love it.  I have he black coming too and I am totally kicking myself for not getting the rose.  It is so flattering and light. I wore it over my dress today (the office air conditioner is killer in the spring/summer), it was perfect.

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  I haven’t gotten my faded rose in xs yet but based on reviews thinking 🤔 of picking another up. My only choice would be blue in sm. Is the blue in person same as in presentation??  A medium blue?  I wasn’t crazy about it on the screen but it must be very pretty based on comments. Thx

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor or anyone else who ordered the Oyster... have you received it yet? I'm very interested in hearing about this color in person. Much thanks! ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

received my three this morning.......lagoon, beach rock, and faded rose. love the feel of the fabric and the colors are beautiful and "dusty." glad i stuck with my regular BD size. the armholes do have a little more room, but the hip area for me is just right. if i had gone down a size i would have had a little problem possibly. the lagoon is going to look so good with denim. it is sort of a "french blue" or "wedgewood blue" to my eye. so soft, so cuddly......perfect for covering a tank top or camisole when it is cool.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45   Wedgewood blue I love!!  On line it looked darker so I may have to trySmiley Happy. Enjoy all three!

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 

The "French" or "Wedgewood Blue" you've described sounds very much like the color in the pics that Kari had originally posted. Very pretty. I too, thought Lagoon was much darker when shown on air. It looked almost like a smoked or dusky shade to me. Nice to hear about your good fit. Enjoy!!!

Contributor

Hello All!

Hautelook has a BD sale right now...just for about 20 more hours... I snagged an ultra lite slouchy pullover in Sand Dune for $55...

There is quite a selection, and free shipping over $100

Thought you would all wanna know!

Happy Tuesday!!

Valued Contributor

@RavensGirl thank you!! I also snagged the slouchy pullover since I don’t have that color and other items on sale.