Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@World Traveler wrote:

@Beeweaver Another thing to think about when you decide whether to get the Medium or the Large.....what do you plan to wear under it? Because it is the Ultra Lite, you probably won't have anything thick under it, which may allow you to go with the Medium instead of the Large. But if you think you will be wear heavy/thick items under it, then perhaps you should go larger.

I agree with @World Traveler , @Beeweaver .  I wore the Ultra Lite hoodie under the Ultra Lite duster while traveling and was amazed at how great it worked out.  The sleeves were not too tight and I was surprised at how comfortable I was (full disclosure ---I'm in the personal summer stage of my lifeSmiley LOL). Hope that helps.Heart

Go with your gut on size; that usually works for me!

Honored Contributor

@RavensGirl  What was the name of the TV advertisement for a hair coloring brand where the actress said, "I'm worth it!"? Well, YOU are worth it! Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler @rochelleS  + all who ordered Lagoon blue:

Mine arrived, I'm wearing it, it's heaven.

As to color, I have all shades (faded, medium, antique, indigo) of jeans, but this is somewhere in between. When you wear it, think tone-on-tone, not matchy.

As to size, I was wondering if I should go up a size, but the SMALL was perfect, plenty loose. (I'm 5'5 120 if that helps.)

The Oyster is now coming . . .

Contributor

@World Traveler thank you!!! I just bought my black TSV... Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@RavensGirl I just got the black also! I also wanted the oyster but it’s sold out in my size with no waitlist 😢
Super Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@World Traveler @rochelleS  + all who ordered Lagoon blue:

Mine arrived, I'm wearing it, it's heaven.

As to color, I have all shades (faded, medium, antique, indigo) of jeans, but this is somewhere in between. When you wear it, think tone-on-tone, not matchy.

As to size, I was wondering if I should go up a size, but the SMALL was perfect, plenty loose. (I'm 5'5 120 if that helps.)

The Oyster is now coming . . .

So glad you love it.  I was deciding between medium and large.  I think I will go witht he medium.  Where does the tie hit you?  I don't want it to emphasize my ample hips.  LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor 

Thanks so much for your comments on the Lagoon Blue. Your description sounds like it will be quite versatile with an array of blue denim.👍 How do you like the back belt?

I'm glad you mentioned sizing too. I ordered a small also, wondering about the fit. Mine finally shipped today. Yay! And if the shipping stars align, it'll be here early next week. ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

@1Professor YAAAAY! You got the Blue Lagoon in your hands (or on your body!). Smiley LOL

So, so glad you like it. I looked at it again on TV and it just looks darker than I want, so I am still hesitating.

Honored Contributor

@RavensGirl Oh, awesome! I have been tempted with the Black too, because they keep say it is a dark black....a black-black, which would be stunning with my silver/gray hair. Oh, dear me....what to do.....black, blue lagoon.....do I even want this style? But it is Ultra Lite, my F A V O R I T E!

Honored Contributor

Hey, all.....just thought of something. One time when the size of a BD cardigan was not in the color I wanted, I got it in another color.......THEN, I returned for an exchange for the color I really wanted, even though it was not waitlisted. Wa-La.........they sent the color I wanted, even though it didn't show that it was available. Wondering if they just ordered more from BD.

Anyway, just a thought if there is a color you really want and it's not available in your size. It worked the time I tried it. Doesn't cost to do an exchange and you would have had to pay for shipping one way, anyway.