Regular Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

Trying to decide blue?? I wear jeans all the time or or beah rock. I have blonde hair.

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

@World Traveler    @Joizz11   I have a feeling we’ll all cave on the tsv. If you don’t you’re stronger than I am😊

@equss Darn it! The pressure is on now. LOL! Do I want to be strong or do I want another Ultra Lite to add to my wardrobe? Hmmmmm.....

Honored Contributor

@Happy54 Blue would look MARVELOUS with blonde hair and blue jeans; actually, it would look lovely with anything.

My only reservation is that things arrive at my home darker than they show on the TV screen. I have purchased navy blue shoes from QVC which looked like the color I want. When they get home, they are too dark and back they go. 

I would love for this to be a light blue, not baby blue, but perhaps sky blue. Have to think about this.

Valued Contributor

@Happy54 Is there a color you don’t have in this line maybe that would help you decide? I have some blue pieces which are very nice and I have beach rock which is also nice. They are both lovely colors. The problem with me is when I really like something I usually always buy 2.
Honored Contributor

I ordered the beach rock.  I don't have that color.  I did order the poncho in that color but returned it as I didn't care for the fit at all.  I did love the color.  

Esteemed Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@rochelleS   -  I'm 5'3", the poncho's plus size length was really long on me, I definately needed the regular size.  Wished they'd shipped the correct size and color to me.  The collar was really tall, but rolled it into thirds and it was slouchy, wasn't stuck to your neck.  I hope you're feeling better!  Heart  

@IlliniGirl88 

I'm beginning to think that the 3"difference between the OS and POS is kind of a misnomer because of the wearing angle. Laid flat in its shipped rectangle and the triangular fit and design are two different animals. I'm still undecided in my slow mo state, but considering an exchange. I do love the big t neck. Haven't rolled it but have slouched it in a variety of ways. I've even swung it around to see the different ways I might possibly wear this. Still work in progress. Thanks for your kind thought. ❤

Esteemed Contributor

@Happy54  Hi! I am a relatively new B'Dreamer but will wholeheartedly agree with @World Traveler in that colors shown on air or photos can be very different once it arrives home. Faded Rose is a perfect example, as it's much more muted and lighter in person. It often looks much more saturated on air.

I've seen many pics of the blue tsv. All have varying shades. Some light, darker, richer, paler, bluer, etc etc. I did order though and I guess the true test of this color will be coming soon.

I do love the Beach Rock. A light taupe-y gray. This very smart and easy to incorporate color does not have any yellow or sallow undertones. I love it and wear this with all shades of denim and black jeans, white too, in warm weather. It's a soft classy and classic color for and on me. It has become a flattering favorite. It's not off the table for the tsv, yet. 

I do not think you would err with either color. Enjoy!

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler Absolutely! I can't wait to get them! Thank youSmiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

@Kachina624 @World Traveler @Pecky @rochelleS @IlliniGirl88 @equss + all:

The Lagoon Blue is on its way to me.

Really like the design, simplicity, bit of tailoring in the back.

So, the Oyster is in my cart. Plus I have white hair and wear a lot of black and charcoal, so thought it would be a summer light-weight accessory??

Anyone going for the Oyster?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor 

I don't know if you saw this but I'll bump it up in case you and anyone else may have missed it. The Oyster will look fab with your hair color! I'm still interested in it too.

Looking forward to seeing all of the colors offered in this attractive cardi. 

@rochelleS wrote:

@equss and everyone else...

I just called Barefoot Dreams CS and inquired about the Oyster. There is no sand or yellow undertones. Vanessa said it is definitely a light grey and stated that the Q pic is lighter than it is in person. Distinctively darker than their pale Fog Grey. "You can definitely see the grey." Hope this helps!

I look forward to seeing this too and I love all things Beach Rock! A fabulous soft taupe grey. ♡♡♡