Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@Joizz11  I seriously think that it is time for some of us to just admit we need intervention. Perhaps we could do our own 12-step program!

We would need to include @AmericanBulldogMom , because she is just as bad as us!

Honored Contributor

@suburbanone  I have the slouchy pullover in every single color that QVC and the Barefoot Dreams website have made it, and absolutely no shedding.

I have not had a problem with shedding in any of my BD items.....none of the cardigans, for which I have many; no shedding in the short or tees I got. Nothing/Nada!

Just don't understand why some people have problems with that. I have washed and washed each of my 46 BD items (three of those are the Luxe Milk, so those don't count, I guess). 

I guess the only thing I can suggest is that you go ahead and get it, and hope there are not problems. If there are problems with shedding, you have 30 days to return it at no cost, because you should indicate that it is defective. They don't charge you for returns when you state something is defective, listing what the defect is so they can confirm there is a problem when they check it.

Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 

@Joizz11 wrote:
@suburbanoneI own around 25-30 BF pieces and none of mine shed. I have heard of shedding but haven’t had an issue.

Ditto!

Honored Contributor

@RavensGirl Totally agree with you on your description of the Ultra Lite.....DIVINE!

Trusted Contributor

@suburbanone  I have never had shedding either!  I do wash before wearing as fabric washes wonderfully and looks like new each time. If an item is a tad larger than I like I throw in dryer to shrink to fit(only shrinks slightly).  If item fits perfectly I wash and hang dry. 

Regular Contributor

I am 5 2 about 115 . Small frame. I am wondering how this look on a short person?? It sounds so cozy and light . thanks .

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Joizz11  I seriously think that it is time for some of us to just admit we need intervention. Perhaps we could do our own 12-step program!

We would need to include @AmericanBulldogMom , because she is just as bad as us!

@World Traveler    @Joizz11   I have a feeling we’ll all cave on the tsv. If you don’t you’re stronger than I am😊
Valued Contributor

@World Traveler Haha!!! I definitely do need an intervention when it comes to BF. I only watch QVC when BF is showing. Otherwise I don’t watch. However I find myself scrolling on QVC’s website and the BF website for sales all the time 😂
Trusted Contributor

@Happy54 wrote:

I am 5 2 about 115 . Small frame. I am wondering how this look on a short person?? It sounds so cozy and light . thanks .

@Happy54  I am 5’3.5”. And worried about length in the duster  which of course is much longer. That duster is my favorite piece!. I think the reason it works is the ultra lite fabric is light weight and beautifully flowy. My guess is the xs will work for you (as I mentioned above if you put in the dryer you can get it to shrink alittle if you desire).  Hopefully, the presentations will utilize petite models so you get a better sense of how it might look. 

Regular Contributor

Thank you. I am going for it.