Valued Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@World Traveler I am also passing for the same
reason how beg I keep looking at it and between the black, blue and that oyster which looks like a soft grey it is appealing.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS   -  I'm 5'3", the poncho's plus size length was really long on me, I definately needed the regular size.  Wished they'd shipped the correct size and color to me.  The collar was really tall, but rolled it into thirds and it was slouchy, wasn't stuck to your neck.  I hope you're feeling better!  Heart  

Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 Well, if you are like me.......I keep saying I'm not going to get it (or whatever the latest item Kari is selling), but I seem to cave each time. Ultra Lite is ultra awesome! Smiley LOL

Regular Contributor

This is my first Ultra Lite purchase. I have about a dozen BD pieces and excited to try this version. I pre-ordered the Blue and the Beach Rock. Seems like a lot of ladies are going for the blue so I figured I would order ahead in case they run out of my size! Looking forward to the presentations tomorrow! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler Once the presentations start I maybe in trouble 🤦‍♀️😂
Frequent Contributor

I have not read the entire thread so forgive me if this has been addressed. I have over 15 BFD cardigans.Wear them constantly and never exoeriencedshedding. However, I was reading the reviews on the slouchy sweater, same as this TSV fabric, and the talk of shedding is extreme.

Do we expect this sweater to be the same? Love this cardi but not if it will shed a ton.

Valued Contributor

@suburbanone I own around 25-30 BF pieces and none of mine shed. I have heard of shedding but haven’t had an issue.
Contributor

@suburbanone 

I also own a lot of Barefoot Dreams, and my favorites are the Ultra Lite....and I haven't had any issues AT ALL with shedding.....not even on my sea salt items! I am not going to say that I have never seen the tiniest wisp of fabric, but even that was rare, and certainly not as problematic as some of those reviews claim.

The Cozychic Ultra Lite fabric is divine!!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  Smiley LOL So glad I am not the only person who caves when it comes to Barefoot Dreams.

I'll wait for the presentation, but must say I don't have a light blue. Do you think it will be darker in person?

Honored Contributor

@Peppertime  You will LOVE the Ultra Lite. It is so yummy on the skin; so light and soft. Be sure to report back once you get it. Want to know your review of that fabrication.