Valued Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

It appears the 6/4 QVC2 Big Deal will be the Milk Jersey Caftan #A293826 in petite and regular sizes for $44. And the TSV on the 14th will be a cardigan which will come in the new Caribbean blue color as an option. I hope they have special pricing or other new items for these days otherwise I will be saving money.
Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
It appears the 6/4 QVC2 Big Deal will be the Milk Jersey Caftan #A293826 in petite and regular sizes for $44. And the TSV on the 14th will be a cardigan which will come in the new Caribbean blue color as an option. I hope they have special pricing or other new items for these days otherwise I will be saving money.

I’m disappointed... that caftan has been around a long time which means many will be returns.  I don’t need another cardi but I do like the new blue and it would match the maxi dressSmiley Happy. Thanks for the update!!!!

Valued Contributor

@equss I agree. I am also disappointed but I guess I will save some money!
Esteemed Contributor

@Joizz11 

I was really looking forward to the Big Deal. But not this garment. I have absolutely no interest in a caftan. Too bad. Maybe next time ...

Trusted Contributor

I don’t care for the caftan but two of the milk luxe pajamas are on sale (A342882 and the nightshirt)). Is the milk luxe really that different?  I’m leaning towards trying the nightshirt but reviews on this fabric are mixed.  Just curious  if it lives up to the hype. Tia

Honored Contributor

I have no interest in this either.  It looks like a sack of pototes on.I can't believe they couldn't come out with something better than that.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@World Traveler @Joizz11 @Lucylu12 @equss @Pecky @AmericanBulldogMom @blackhole99  @IlliniGirl88 @RavensGirl 

Primetime special 5-15. Does anyone own this Turtleneck Poncho?

Screenshot_2019-05-15-21-58-44-1.png

Well Ladies, I just received this poncho and it is very nice. It definitely thicker than any of my other BD garments but still very light in weight. My order sat on check hold while I waited and hoped the larger OS would pop back into stock. It did. While reading reviews there were several smaller women, my size (5'2" +/-), who liked the extra coverage, especially on the backside. There's an approx 3"difference between sizes. Not enjoying the thought of a cold tush, was my motivation to try the POS. I also thought the turtleneck could be pulled up as a head coverage. The diagonal point hits me below my knee, the back point is shorter. It seems a little long but the jury is out while I pull out some boots and put the look together later. I most likely can pull it off. I LOVE the oversized t neck! It's a beauty. Gorgeous drape and it indeed makes a very fine hoodie that's so very cute and functional. Looks quite stylish too, btw. I was on the phone with my BFF when I tried this on and said it reminded me of a medieval chainmail head and shoulder piece. Of course, nowhere not as restricting, but like a secure and protective vibe. She didn't know what chainmail was. (Where do I come up with such things??? LoL) Nonetheless, this is a cozy garment, perfect for cooler temps. Perfect weight. It has a beautiful presence in addition to being functionality stylish. It was offered again last night 6-4 on PTS for the same price pictured above and I'm sure CS would honor it if your interest is piqued.

Chainmail head piece.

Screenshot_2019-06-05-10-55-48-1.png

Valued Contributor

Did anyone purchase anything new with the free shipping and easy pay? Somehow I was able to order the new sea salt cardigan in the xs I wasn’t able to get when I tried to exchange for a smaller size. Now it is showing on backorder. I keep checking for the slub tee to be available in the white but looks like that will be sold out for awhile.
Respected Contributor

FYI......50% off Nordstrom

Honored Contributor

Kari is hinting on Instagram that this is launching, so maybe it is the TSV. CozyChic Long Cardigan. Don't know, but seems to be what we will see on June 14.

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 12.24.13 PM.png