Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@Joizz11 wrote:
@Lucylu12I purchased the cap sleeve top when it was on special through BF dreams site on the last sale. I also ordered the sea salt and got my 15% off. When I received them although very nice they were huge in an xs. I was going to ship them back but then decided to wash and dry them to see if they would shrink at all. They did and now they are perfect. So nice.

I am so happy it worked out for you. I love this top. Looks good on its own or for layering. I also think the cap sleeves are so flattering.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know what the big deal and tsv will be???  Think the big deal is in the 4th???  I know one will be the cardi but doubt both will be that. Tia

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I received my petite maxi dress  in blue and like it very much. I sized up one size from my usual bd  size as I wanted a loose fit. As a result it fits in the bust, but is loose thru the body... perfect because I was afraid it would show my belly.  I do think my regular size would have also been fine but I didn’t want to risk being self conscious. I’m in my 60’s and the fit is appropriate to wear as a dress .... I’ll actually be comfortable wearing it out!

I debated the maxi for so long because I loved it,but was really afraid it wouldn’t be flattering. Glad I caved!  Honestly I’m stunned and surprised this worked.  The video presentation  needs to show various fits. 

Frequent Contributor

Which cardi will be either the Big Deal or TSV? I hope they have some different colors like they did in the shrug. I have been wondering what these special deals will be too and am checking daily.

Super Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

The new t-shirt is perfect - it would be great to have a special price on something like it (or just that item in more colors). I absolutely love the fabric and the neckline.

Trusted Contributor

@Katnappin wrote:

Which cardi will be either the Big Deal or TSV? I hope they have some different colors like they did in the shrug. I have been wondering what these special deals will be too and am checking daily.

Pic in page 132 of this discussion. I wasn’t able to copy and paste it here

Valued Contributor

@HeatherAG I’ve been thinking of that T-shirt but unsure of sizing. Did you size up or stay true to your size? How is the fit?
Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@HeatherAGI’ve been thinking of that T-shirt but unsure of sizing. Did you size up or stay true to your size? How is the fit?

If you are talking about the Tee that is $46.00. I went up a size becasue I like my shirts on the loose side and I love the way it fits. The material is wonderful. So stay true to size and you should be fine. It’s not an oversized Tee by any means. I do think it runs true to size. 

Valued Contributor

@Lucylu12 Thank you!! Wish the white was available
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler  + all:

11:30 pm California time, 2:30 am East Coast, Barefoot is having a great show.

That ribbed shrug we all loved is on a special price, $76.97 from $110. Don't remember the coral color before?

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 11.39.29 PM.png

Have the meadow green in my cart. The one color I did not get last time.

Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 11.39.51 PM.png