Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

I hear ya @Joizz11. I missed the original presentation. In reviewing the video, the larger sized model didn't close the front and it certainly looked liked she couldn't,  size wise. Kate, who wears an xxs, had hers open too, until the very end when she lightly clutched the top of the vee together. The camera panned away, limiting a good view. I like to see a garment like this open and closed. I like to see the models move their arms and turn around too. Dark colors aren't the best to showcase a garment's detail either. Just sayin'. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Joizz11 

Just checked my 4-26 order and it's in my state. YAY! I hope your tracking has been updated too.

Also noticed that a few of of BD videos have been updated with Amy as the host. I did see the Pointelle Cardi buttoned up. Unfortunately,  there was zero sizing info mentioned. Amy did put the new denim color on (which looked like a totally different shade from the original airing, much lighter on my screen) and she was swimming in the xs. I see what you've been talking about sizewise! ❤

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS My slouchy pullovers are finally getting closer to me!!
Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@World Traveler  I hope you aren't offended with my separate thread announcing the 50% sale for BD's sleeveless long cardi on the View. Hopefully many will see it and I'll tag others here too. ❤

@Lucylu12 @Joizz11 @equss @1Professor @blackhole99 @Pecky @IlliniGirl88 @RavensGirl and all BD Fans...

viewyourdeal dot com for 50% sale 

@rochelleS wrote:

@World Traveler  I hope you aren't offended with my separate thread announcing the 50% sale for BD's sleeveless long cardi on the View. Hopefully many will see it and I'll tag others here too. ❤

@Lucylu12 @Joizz11 @equss @1Professor @blackhole99 @Pecky @IlliniGirl88 @RavensGirl and all BD Fans...

viewyourdeal dot com for 50% sale 

@rochelleSI received my blue water sleeveless cardi today and I love it.  The color is just beautiful and it fits perfect.  I can see me wearing this alot over a tank when I just need alittle something without wearing long sleeves.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky  Yay! Me too, 'cept mine was the fog grey, which I ordered last, at 5:30 in the morning. Yes, I've seen these sales still available to order well past the midnight pst cutoff time. It's not the first time I've placed an order so late.

Nice little tunic. I like the extended shoulder. Makes a generous capped sleeve. I agree, this makes a great warm weather garment. Very cute and practical. What a great buy. ❤

Valued Contributor

I just received my slouchy pullovers in sea salt, carbon, and meadow green and wow do I love them!!! They are gorgeous. Now I need this in the pacific blue when available. I also receive the petite maxi in fog grey and this one seems to me longer than the carbon one I purchased. It still looks nice but would have fathered the same length.

@rochelleS did you receive your slouchy pullover as of yet?
@World Traveler did you decide to keep your slouchy in the meadow green?
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Joizz11 

Hi, nice hearing how much you love your Slouchy's! This particular sweater has been the most talked about and beloved garment since my intro to the brand. I am looking forward to receiving mine. Unfortunately, UPS handed my pkgs off to the PO, so it'll be another day. I really hoped they'd arrive today as the PO received mine very early, but nope, gotta wait. I'll be away so I won't be able to open mine until Friday. Darn. I'm so curious as to the fit.

I hear what your saying about the inconsistency in the length of your Fog Grey dress. I've been all over the map with the same such experiences. Makes me wonder why there's so many discrepancies. I DO love the Fog Grey color and am really glad I ordered during the View offer. I'll be happy to see more pieces added to my collection in this crisp shade. It reminds me of a moonbeam on a frosty night.

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS the fog grey color is very nice such a nice neutral/silvery color. I think this color would like nice on anyone.
Esteemed Contributor

@Joizz11 

I agree. I'm so glad I acted on the feedback when inquiring about this color. I do appreciate all the great comments and comaraderie.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler @Joizz11 @Lucylu12 @equss @Pecky @AmericanBulldogMom @blackhole99  @IlliniGirl88 @RavensGirl 

Primetime special 5-15. Does anyone own this Turtleneck Poncho?

Screenshot_2019-05-15-21-58-44-1.png