Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

[ Edited ]

@Joizz11   If you watch the video for maxi Kari mention the Caribbean blue will be offered in whatever the tsv will be.....  As for the maxi pics the beach rock is available on the bd site.... I also think it’s weird they used that pic.  If beach rock was available in petite it would be a no brainer for me. I have the duster in beach rock and would like that pairing. I also wonder if the petite is different sizing throughout the garment ( armholes etc are very slightly different under measurements) or length only.  They never give enough information.  Also wondering if I go with petite vs regular if I should size up????

i don’t own and faded rose but I’m curious does that looked nice paired with beach rock or do they not go together??  Appreciate opinions-

I’ll  forward to seeing your reveiws reviews on the cardi... you are considering the two best colors in imo. Enjoy!

Contributor

I, too, am compelled to buy the maxi dress, as I have been wanting it too, sigh...!!

The cardi looks great, too, but I really need to reign myself in a little bit! I wonder what the TSV is going to be too - anybody know when that is happening??

Honored Contributor

I just skimmed thru the recording of the night show, so I didn't hear anything. What's this about a TSV? When?

Think I will get the sea salt in the new cardi and return the meadow green in the slouchy pullover, since I'm not gung-ho on it.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler During the maxi skirt review she said that there will be a TSV also in the new Caribbean blue color. She didn’t say when or anything which I was waiting for. She said she tools some pics of her in it. I checked her Instagram and haven’t seen anything.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11  Thanks! If you hear/read/see anything, please post about the TSV. Heart

Honored Contributor

Anyone getting today's new cardigan? For some reason I can't bring up eBates, so have put the Sea Salt in my hold section of the cart, and when I can access eBates, I will go ahead and order it.

Contributor

@World Traveler 

I looked through the TSVs for May....and it's either:

5/16 - How to Summer

5/22 - How to Summer

or

5/28 - Shawn Says Accessorize - (I am thinking this is probably the one)

Unless it's not until June?

But Kari definitely DID mention an upcoming TSV...

I wonder what it could be??? 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Anyone getting today's new cardigan? For some reason I can't bring up eBates, so have put the Sea Salt in my hold section of the cart, and when I can access eBates, I will go ahead and order it.

@World Traveler   -  I'm getting the new cardigan in Sea Salt also.  Did you go with your usual BFD size?  I sized up in the hoodie and it was way to big on me and this one looks about the same, so I stuck with a small. 

Curious about the mention of a TSV too.  Any news on when that's supposed to happen and clues on what it'll be? 

Respected Contributor

@equss wrote:

@Joizz11   If you watch the video for maxi Kari mention the Caribbean blue will be offered in whatever the tsv will be.....  As for the maxi pics the beach rock is available on the bd site.... I also think it’s weird they used that pic.  If beach rock was available in petite it would be a no brainer for me. I have the duster in beach rock and would like that pairing. I also wonder if the petite is different sizing throughout the garment ( armholes etc are very slightly different under measurements) or length only.  They never give enough information.  Also wondering if I go with petite vs regular if I should size up????

i don’t own and faded rose but I’m curious does that looked nice paired with beach rock or do they not go together??  Appreciate opinions-

I’ll  forward to seeing your reveiws reviews on the cardi... you are considering the two best colors in imo. Enjoy!

@Joizz11   -  I have the slouchy pullover in both the Faded Rose and Beach Rock.  Personally, I wouldn't pair those colors together.  In my opinion, it would clash, they are similar, yet different in tone, but not enough similar that they'd go nicely together.  Does that make any sense?Woman LOL  Even though the colors are both very natural and neutral, they don't look like they go together, they look better worn separately.  Hope that helps!

Honored Contributor

@RavensGirl Thanks! Maybe in a subsequent airing today something will be said again. I only thought BD was last night, but notice it has been showing up on "recently seen" during today.