Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

Sea Salt slouch hoodie made it to me, not let that darn Green Meadow ship already Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

You all are so lucky with your slouchy hoodies already shipped/received. Mine is still "in process," and even though they emailed me to tell me it would be late and I don't HAVE to have it yet, I still want it now! Smiley Frustrated

Spent the day in my Malibu Collection Women’s Crinkle Jersey Lounge Set, Gray/Cream. Very comfortable for just hanging out around home most of the time and relaxing. Although it is a quality top/bottom, I still don't think it would be something I would wear to go somewhere out like the grocery store. Perhaps if I had purchased the dark blue/navy color, I would. but something about the crinkle look in gray/cream, it seems too casual to wear anywhere but home. However, that is fine with me.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler   -  Good grief, still in process???  I could have walked it to your home quicker.Woman LOL  My Sea Salt and Meadow Green shipped together, tracked the package and it's getting close.  Not sure if they'll hand it off to the post office, but hoping I get it by tomorrow.  Finger crossed and good vibes being sent that yours ships today!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  Thanks! I need all the good vibes you can give me! Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

Just noticed the pics of the Meadow Green Slouchy Pullover have finally loaded. What a pretty color. Looking forward to receiving mine. (Still In process) ♡♡♡

Screenshot_2019-04-29-19-21-13-2.pngScreenshot_2019-04-29-19-18-58-1.png

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS  Thanks for posting the photo of the green slouchy pullover. I am definitely going to love that color!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just noticed that my green slouchy pullover is 30 miles away. Don't know if that means I'll get it today, but definitely tomorrow! YAAAY!!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

Looking forward to hearing your first hand thoughts on the new Meadow Green color. It really does look nice in the photos. 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS  Sure does!

Oh, by the way, I am wearing the LDO Fuschia today. Heart

Trusted Contributor

Been busy working out in the yard and getting the screened in porch all cozy so I have been missing the BFD Chat. So the slouchy is available in Sea Salt, that is a must for me. I am all over anything white. The Meadow Green looks divine. Does anyone have any idea how long the 5 Easy pays will last. Also notice some new items added. I am liking the CozyChic Lite Weekend Wrap. The colors won’t come up so I just will have to make a decision. I love the wraps because it’s easy dressing and you always look pulled together. I think I am going to the poor house soon 😆