Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom It wasn't tempting because you are like me......you have so much already! ha!

I kept looking at the shorts and tee......still think the shorts are too short (ha!) for me. But I do like the longer-sleeved tee. The other tees I have are "cap" sleeves or sleeveless. This one was a bit longer.

@World Traveler Very good point! LOL

Honored Contributor

I wore my sea salt shrug twice this week, I like the slouchy way it drapes and it's warm, but not too warm.

Valued Contributor

I bought a few items. I only have one slouchy pullover in fog grey so I just bought the meadow green, carbon and sea salt colors. I also bought the coral tipped tee and shorts. I do love this set but shorts are not long prob like 3 or 4 inches on my thigh. But this set is so cute. I already have it in the navy.
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler   -  After one week processing, my Slouchy Pullovers have FINALLY shipped!!!  Yippee!!!  Can't wait to add to my collection, I wear these pullovers all the time.

Valued Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 so exciting!! What colors did you order? I currently only have one color but building my collection as these are so nice.
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  Oh, I am so jealous (but also happy for you!) that your pullover has shipped. Mine will shortly. Am eager to see it in the Meadow Green. 

Honored Contributor

I believe the slouchy pullover is my FAVORITE of all the BD items I have. I am tempted to get the shorts/top. What to do, what to do, what to do......Smiley LOL I would have to do some squats to look good in them! ha!

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler I only have one in the fog grey and love it. Can’t wait for more colors. Over time I also want the pacific blue color as well. But wanted to Carbon to go with my carbon track pants. I do enjoy that set. I will wear it even around the house when it’s warm. But the shorts are true shorts but that don’t bother me 😆
Respected Contributor

@Joizz11   -  I bought the Sea Salt and Meadow Green this time.  I already have the Beach Rock, Rose, Carbon, Sand Dune, and Indigo (all the ones that are listed).  I love this piece and wear it a lot.  Even in the summer, I sometimes wear it over a tee shirt in my house, if I get a bit chilled from the a/c.  Hope you enjoy this as much as I have!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wow that’s great variety. Yes definitely a piece that can worn with anything and anytime. I’m slowly building my colors and can’t wait for the three I received. I was purchased the sand dune but then sent me the fog grey color which is still nice so I kept it. That color I will probably purchase directly from BF