Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@Lucylu12 wrote:

The Ombré Calyso Wrap is a Lunchtime Special $63.00.

only one size left though......

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-Cozychic-Lite-Drape-Front-Ombre-Calypso-Wrap.product.A285155.htm...

$63.98......$3.50 shipping......two easy payments

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Equss, I have both colors in the duster.  The fog grey and the sand dune are close in color.  As a matter of fact, if I look at them separately, it's hard to tell which is which.  However, when I place them next to each other in good light, there is definitely a difference.  If you can't tell the difference when you look at them tnext to each other, you probably did get two of the same color.  I love both colors and hope QVC and BD continue to offer these lighter colors. 

Regular Contributor

Illinois8, I also have the dusters (in fog grey and sand dune).  They and various BD ponchos I have are my favorites.  I agree, the dusters are FABULOUS!!!!  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

My CozyChic Relaxed Zip-Up Hoodie, A342915, is enjoying itself on the east coast. Been taking its time moving westward.

I'm hoping the Almond gets here before I won't be able to wear it due to warmer weather! Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

1. My beach rock duster finally arrived today and  it’s great. For me, sizing down was the right thing.... I can easily button it and it’s a perfect fit( (not fitted and not loose). I tried it on with the ultra lite hoodie  in the same color and it looks very nice with jeans and flats. I  think this style needs A correct fit ... I really do suspect those that commented it looks like a bathrobe just ordered it too large. I feel it’s a tailored look but not fitted to lines of body...doesn’t show any lumps or bumps.   This is my first duster and I debated size because so many dusters I see onthe q do not flatter shorter individuals. I feel I can carry this off and by sizing down it was also shorter.  Highly recommend and now considering ordering one if the two remaining colors  
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

My CozyChic Relaxed Zip-Up Hoodie, A342915, is enjoying itself on the east coast. Been taking its time moving westward.

I'm hoping the Almond gets here before I won't be able to wear it due to warmer weather! Smiley Sad

That looks so "snuggly" @World Traveler !  Hopefully you'll get a lot of use out of it this Spring.  

Honored Contributor

@equss  What are the other two colors you are considering in the duster?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@equss  What are the other two colors you are considering in the duster?

@World Traveler  I thought blue and carbon were available in my size, but it’s just blue and beach rock. So.....I’m considering the blueSmiley Happy. Of course , I don’t need it so trying to temper my enthusiasm (as I know they’ll come out with more pieces).   I am really surprised how great the duster is tho.....the fit and side slits make it more stylish than I anticipated. It’s so nice when a piece exceeds expectations. 

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS  What did you decide about the duster?  As i recall you had fit concerns and a sleeve issue. Hope you ended up with one or more you like!

Trusted Contributor

So happy everyone is liking there Duster. I have owned the Pacifuc Blue for a while. I am waiting for the Beach Rock. It was In Process  forever and just shipped yesterday. Good thing I am in no rush. Wondering when they will get there Shipping problem fixed, oh well as long as I get it that’s all that matters. I do not own a thing in Beach Rock so I can’t wait to get it.