Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

@World Traveler wrote:

@equss  Thanks for that helpful review on the hoodie. I love the rose also. Heart

Think I have to get that beautiful new blue one in the bd website!  

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler Yea I did see that color. Such a rich vivid color. I will let you know when I receive them excited for the pants especially.
Respected Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

oh boy.....i'm in a world of hurt here.  i want them all.  this little number is perfect for now and spring over my logo!

got the sea salt and the pacific blue in the TS.  oh so also had to have A303164 in pacific blue.

my 4th beanie arrived this week.  indigo blue!  clearly i am going to be a vision in blue!  

now to decide what other colors of the TS.  ebates is 5% today!

manoman....... delivered yesterday.  perfection!!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I was on the fence about which color to get my second TSV in, came here last night and world traveler your comment about the pacific blue and jeans convinced me!  I sure wish I would have gotten the sea salt and coral, I guess there is not chance at asis?  My first purchase was the faded rose, love it!  I sized up.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler I FINALLY received my hoodie in sea glass today. I love it. It’s a very pretty muted green to my eyes. Very much what I was hoping for and perfect color for warmer temps. Great new color addition to my wardrobe too. Yay!!

Trusted Contributor

Finally received the Faded Rose and the Sea Salt and they are both lovely colors and fit fine, my problem is I am not quite sure if they look good on Me. Darn it, I love the style and everything about it. I am just not sure it flatters my body type. I will try them on tomorrow again with different things and see what I think. Sadly I think I will be returning them. Also do you think it is a design flaw at the neck line where the seam meets. One curves and is perfect while the other one goes over the colar fabric. It is like that on both of mine and people have posted photos of this in there reviews. Just curious as to what everyone thinks. Anyway I am happy for everyone that have received it and loves it and looks good on them.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Susan Louise OMG! Your poor mother! Smiley LOL  Bet she was glad when you were finally out! ha!

@World Traveler   I'll never know...

I'm adopted. My biological mother died at the age of 49...5 years before I found about her.

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie Probably too late to do anything about it, but next time you might try the exchange anyway, instead of a new order. I say that because when I exchanged something from the QVC that was BD, I got the exchange back sooner than the original order! Go figure! ha!

I know you didn't want to take a chance because of the timing of your trip, but that was the fastest exchange I've ever received.....I'm talking just 2-3 days!

The only thing I can think of is that I didn't use the label that came with the package. I printed one out. I'm pretty sure when you print it out, it is a signal to QVC that you are returning something because of the steps you go thru online to print the new label.

Since someone posted that BD does not do as-is with QVC, I wonder if QVC notified BD and they shipped me the replacement????? I live on the West Coast and the package came from Ontario, California. 

Don't know why/how, but that was faster than any regular shipping I have received from QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@World Traveler Yea I did see that color. Such a rich vivid color. I will let you know when I receive them excited for the pants especially.

@Joizz11  Thanks! I would appreciate that.

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

I was on the fence about which color to get my second TSV in, came here last night and world traveler your comment about the pacific blue and jeans convinced me!  I sure wish I would have gotten the sea salt and coral, I guess there is not chance at asis?  My first purchase was the faded rose, love it!  I sized up.

@spumoni99 YAAAAY!!!!

As to the as-is chances, I just figured you could do that, but another poster said no. That would explain why I never see BD as-is items. Smiley Sad