Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,143
Registered: ‎10-12-2010

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019


@World Traveler wrote:

@Moondance wrote:




I love this one also. Although the other hoodie is lovely I did not care for the high neckline. I like that this falls slightly lower. I recieved the BFD email today and ordered it.☺️


@Moondance Smiley LOL


What can I say. Once you buy anything from BFD you are hooked. I never in my life ever thought I would find clothing that makes me feel so good. It’s a Wonderful Feeling that unless you have purchased it you just wouldn’t understand. This line is better than pajamas😂😂😂

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,675
Registered: ‎02-02-2015

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

@Moondance YAAAY!! They are on their way! That Coral is a stunner, isn't it? Hope it comes in soon so you can get it too.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,675
Registered: ‎02-02-2015

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019


@Moondance wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Moondance wrote:




I love this one also. Although the other hoodie is lovely I did not care for the high neckline. I like that this falls slightly lower. I recieved the BFD email today and ordered it.☺️


@Moondance Smiley LOL


What can I say. Once you buy anything from BFD you are hooked. I never in my life ever thought I would find clothing that makes me feel so good. It’s a Wonderful Feeling that unless you have purchased it you just wouldn’t understand. This line is better than pajamas😂😂😂


@Moondance Absolutely agree. You don't "get it" (understand) until you "get it" (purchase).

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,143
Registered: ‎10-12-2010

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019


@World Traveler wrote:

@Moondance wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Moondance wrote:




I love this one also. Although the other hoodie is lovely I did not care for the high neckline. I like that this falls slightly lower. I recieved the BFD email today and ordered it.☺️


@Moondance Smiley LOL


What can I say. Once you buy anything from BFD you are hooked. I never in my life ever thought I would find clothing that makes me feel so good. It’s a Wonderful Feeling that unless you have purchased it you just wouldn’t understand. This line is better than pajamas😂😂😂


@Moondance Absolutely agree. You don't "get it" (understand) until you "get it" (purchase).


Got it ☺️

Highlighted
Contributor
Posts: 34
Registered: ‎05-16-2010

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019


@fitfuninformed wrote:

Just an FYI for those of you - Barefoot Dreams is one of the vendors here that DO NOT allow returned items to be resold "As Is".  A couple of the higher end retailers do not subscribe to this.  NYDJ is another example of one.  It must be something they did not enter into with the license agreement with QVC.  

What is returned goes back to them, the retailer, and they do what they may with the items.  


I thought that was true as well, however, I received a blanket and a sweater just before Christmas that were definitely not brand new and not in original packaging.  They also had the telltale second barcode on the bag.  No tags and no BD ribbon...just stuffed into a bag.  Was pretty disappointed. I have also seen an "as is" BD item pop up in inventory, but was gone quite fast.  Maybe some just slip through the cracks.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,675
Registered: ‎02-02-2015

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

@Moondance You're funny! Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,930
Registered: ‎09-25-2016

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019


@Moondance wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Moondance wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Moondance wrote:




I love this one also. Although the other hoodie is lovely I did not care for the high neckline. I like that this falls slightly lower. I recieved the BFD email today and ordered it.☺️


@Moondance Smiley LOL


What can I say. Once you buy anything from BFD you are hooked. I never in my life ever thought I would find clothing that makes me feel so good. It’s a Wonderful Feeling that unless you have purchased it you just wouldn’t understand. This line is better than pajamas😂😂😂


@Moondance Absolutely agree. You don't "get it" (understand) until you "get it" (purchase).


Got it ☺️


@World Traveler @Moondance Good! 😉😂

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,930
Registered: ‎09-25-2016

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019


@Beeweaver wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Oh, definitely the Blue Water. That is such a nice soft color. Hope it is that way when I get it (yes, of course, you know at some point this week I will purchase it!).  Smiley LOL 

 

The Ultra Lite is heavenly, isn't it? Now that I am getting the hang of which fabrications I like best, I will concentrate more on those pieces. Do NOT take that to mean I won't purchase any other BD fabrications! ha!


@World Traveler Same here - I too plan to order it this week. It helped I wore my carbon one today to know for sure the size I want so I don’t have to worry about any returns. That blue water is just gorgeous and another color I don’t have anything in. 

 

The Ultra Lite Cozychic is also my favorite fabrication of theirs. My 2nd fave is their original Cozychic fabric, the fuzzy bear one 🙂 (and their previous TSV cardi). This is bc it really keeps me warm during our cold WI winters. I’m a freezy cat and keep a Duraflame fireplace heater at my desk at work which I use daily. Lol! When I wear my Cozychic cardi’s I don’t have to turn it on. So that fabric certainly has a place in my winter world. 

 

Hope you love your new purchase!! 


A303009
Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Ultra Lite Hi-Lo Cardi- Do you have this piece and if so, what do you think about it?  It doesn't get great reviews but I am loving the peach one of this piece.

@Beeweaver I am sorry as I do not have this cardi. Being as it’s the Ultra Lite I am sure it feels wonderful. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,552
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

[ Edited ]

Wow, A lot of 5 star reviews so far!  I love my coral shrug- cardi.  It feels amazing, it’s versatile and I love the drape!  I think people are tired of long length tunics that don’t flatter unless you are tall.   I also got Sea Salt on waitlist!  Ok, I admit, I  am a convert to BD. ❣️

Honored Contributor
Posts: 30,238
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019


@scivvy wrote:

@fitfuninformed wrote:

Just an FYI for those of you - Barefoot Dreams is one of the vendors here that DO NOT allow returned items to be resold "As Is".  A couple of the higher end retailers do not subscribe to this.  NYDJ is another example of one.  It must be something they did not enter into with the license agreement with QVC.  

What is returned goes back to them, the retailer, and they do what they may with the items.  


I thought that was true as well, however, I received a blanket and a sweater just before Christmas that were definitely not brand new and not in original packaging.  They also had the telltale second barcode on the bag.  No tags and no BD ribbon...just stuffed into a bag.  Was pretty disappointed. I have also seen an "as is" BD item pop up in inventory, but was gone quite fast.  Maybe some just slip through the cracks.


@scivvy

 

not all of their items have the BD ribbon around them.

the new TSV did not have ribbons.

also of note.....just because it is a return doesnt mean it is going to go to "as is."

have definitely received returned items that are in perfect condition. no reason for them to be sold as is.

"If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow." - Arab Proverb