Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom  -  I have the sea glass hoodie and LOVE it!  It looks and feels fabulous!  I wore it Saturday, while running errands, and got stopped by so many people asking where I bought it. 

@IlliniGirl88 Glad to hear you like the sea glass. So many are loving this color. I can’t wait to get mine!!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 So sorry about the delay. Hang in there......they'll get to you. So disappointing when packages get delayed due to weather (or any other reason!). Smiley Sad

If the first of the three (I got sea salt, carbon, and pacific blue also) I got comes today and I like it, I may just add the rose while the TSV price seems to still be in effect. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Looks like one of the shrugs "might" make it to me today. It is at the UPS facility 30 miles away. However, another QVC item is at the same facility and it is saying that it has been loaded onto the truck for delivery today. The shrug doesn't say that........yet! But definitely tomorrow I will get the first of three I ordered.

Hope everyone reports back on what they think of this TSV. Have no idea if it will look good on me. 

@World Traveler Supposedly my 2 shugs (sea salt /faded rose) are out for delivery with my other 2 hoodies (charcoal / sand dune) that decided to travel the US before being delived. (They shipped same day, but from m a different location, as my other 2 that I received last week Wed. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄) 

We got another 7 inches of snow so far and are expecting on and off snow all day. Therefore I am not sure UPS will actually make it today. Last week it took them 3 tries bc of weather until I finally received my 1st 2 hoodies. So we’ll see....🤞🏻

Side note: my sea glass hoodie and pacific blue TSV shrug have not even shipped yet. 😏

@AmericanBulldogMom Grrrrrrrrr......

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom  -  I have the sea glass hoodie and LOVE it!  It looks and feels fabulous!  I wore it Saturday, while running errands, and got stopped by so many people asking where I bought it. 

@IlliniGirl88 Glad to hear you like the sea glass. So many are loving this color. I can’t wait to get mine!!

Be sure you tell us what you think of that color......if you see it more a neutral or more a definite green.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

Be sure you tell us what you think of that color......if you see it more a neutral or more a definite green.

@World Traveler The BD 'sea glass' is actually white and the BD 'green meadow' is green-ish. Personally I consider it sage-like.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise Hi! Smiley Happy

I have the Sea Glass and mine is not white; however, to me it tends to be a blend of gray and light green. I know someone else said it was grayish too. I am eager to hear what @AmericanBulldogMom thinks of the color. Heart

Honored Contributor

I placed my order for the TSV on Sunday and it has not shipped yet, still in process

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@World Traveler The BD 'sea glass' is actually white and the BD 'green meadow' is green-ish. Personally I consider it sage-like.

@Susan Louise - I believe Sea Salt is white, Sea Glass is greenish/gray and Meadow Green is llight green  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl  Yes, ok...'sea salt' is white...

I stand corrected. Ok...my head hurts. What BD is made of the 'sea glass' color? I don't see it as a TSV color.

I ordered the 'pacific blue' and the 'meadow green'. I tried doing a search and came up with nada.

Super Contributor

I received Carbon and Sea Salt today.  I love it! I usually wear a Med in Q sizes, and go up to a large in BFD.  I did buy the L/XL and I'm glad I did.  It's drappy just how I wanted it to look.

Trying to stop myself from buying the blue one too to wear with a white tank and jeans.  I really don't need it......