Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

@World Traveler
How is that Medium Sea Glass hoodie still working for you?  I'm considering a pacific blue to go with the jogger pants, and I do like my track suits to be more fashionably fitted.  But I do have a belly that isn't it great shape at the moment, and with a lightweight material without a zipper breaking it up, I don't want a rubber band.  I already have the Beach Rock in L on order, as I like the fit of my cozy chic light zip-up in L.  I'm not sure tighter than that would work... but I'm curious if it stretches as most of my cozy chic light does (I do S/M in a lot of lite cardis).

Thanks for the help and your reviews!!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

i NEED that sleeveless maxi dress!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler & all:

My carbon TSV just arrived! Heavenly fit.

I'm 5'5 120, got the s/m. Plenty roomy.

Tomorrow I will wear it to teach, over a long silk tunic, skinny black jeans, heels, and piles of turquoise necklaces. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 $126 on their website. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@1Professor So glad you received and like the TSV and got the correct size! Did you get any more, or ARE you going to get any more? Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@1Professor So glad you received and like the TSV and got the correct size! Did you get any more, or ARE you going to get any more? Smiley LOL

@World Traveler: One? Who could reasonably do that? *she pondered*

I have the Pacific Blue coming tomorrow, then the Faded Rose coming Friday!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@World Traveler & all:

Tomorrow I will wear it to teach, over a long silk tunic, skinny black jeans, heels, and piles of turquoise necklaces. 

@1Professor - thanks for the review! I think Amy looked fabulous in the sea salt TSV over a white top and black pants during the PMSTYLE opening segment tonight and that confirmed my choice of sea salt. Excited to get my order! 

I would like to see a wider range of colors and some additions of vibrant like red and cobalt. The new TSV colors seemed to be a draw today, now give us more! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@World Traveler & all:

@1Professor - thanks for the review! I think Amy looked fabulous in the sea salt TSV over a white top and black pants during the PMSTYLE opening segment tonight and that confirmed my choice of sea salt. Excited to get my order! 

I would like to see a wider range of colors and some additions of vibrant like red and cobalt. The new TSV colors seemed to be a draw today, now give us more! 

@Chi-town girl: You're not likely to get those bright colors from Barefoot Dreams. Their stated mantra is colors of the seaside . . .

Sea Salt was gorgeous. For me, I need more cream than stark white. I'm too pale.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@World Traveler & all:

@Chi-town girl: You're not likely to get those bright colors from Barefoot Dreams. Their stated mantra is colors of the seaside . . .

Sea Salt was gorgeous. For me, I need more cream than stark white. I'm too pale.

Well...flowers grow seaside and sunsets can be brilliantly vibrant. It would still fit their mantra Woman Wink they should test the response with some new colors

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Disappointed to see that one of my TSV shrugs is coming from Ontario, California, and has been sitting there for two days now; and the other is coming from Pennsylvania....sitting there too.

I purchased them the same day. Not sure why they don't both come from the same warehouse and say shipped.

Oh, well.....they have, at least, shipped but have not moved, if that makes any sense. Smiley Frustrated

I was hoping I would get one of them today like @1Professor so I could see if I want to get several more. Bummer! Perhaps they will extend the TSV pricing for a few more days, which seems to be the case of a few things I have seen before.