Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

@World Traveler wrote:

@sunshine45 Smiley LOL You are a true fan of this line! 

I looked at that piped pajama with short sleeves with the possibility of purchasing, and the only thing that I am not caring for (just personal) is that it buttons up. I have been wearing their Namaste lounge wear for nightwear, because the top is a pullover and the bottom is slightly fitted at the ankle so the leg doesn't slide up during the night.

But that sure is a good price compared to their regular cost. I may just change my mind.

yes..... a BIG FAN @World Traveler! Smiley Wink

i wont wear the short sleeve top to sleep in. i will use it as more of a bed jacket on top of a camisole. i generally can only sleep in sleeveless tops (camisoles or tanks), but the button front top will work well to cover me up while i am still awake, but lounging. i do already own two of the long sleeve/long pant pajamas and that is how i use those also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler Definitely let me know on that white tee after you receive it!!

I wonder if the assistant even realized how much she kept stroking your arm?!?! 😂 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Will do on the tee! Smiley Happy

That assistant was hilarious! She felt embarrassed at one point. After the dentist finally got his hands/fingers/instrument out of my mouth, I told her that I get that all the time when I wear Barefoot Dreams.

"Barefoot Dreams? Is that the one........" "Yes, it is the one that Oprah years ago had on her famous list. However, I didn't buy it for that reason. I watched the presentation the first time and thought it might be something I would like. Now it is one of the primary clothing lines in my closet."

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom I just checked back on the tee, seeing if the white would be available (someone took it out of there cart, or something like that). It says sold out in all sizes but 3X, where it says "waitlist." Why would it be waitlist for one size and not the rest?

Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Annieland wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Well, what did everyone buy that they hadn't planned to until they saw the presentations? I have added the Malibu Tee in the soft blue color. I tried to get the white also, but it was sold out, even though when I click on white and my size, it shows it is in stock. But when I go to check out, it says it is sold out. Smiley Sad

I’m still in denial. Once I find the strength to face reality (probably sometime after the 6pm presentation) I’ll make a post. 

🤪🤪😬

@Annieland I see some sizes and colors are going bye-bye. No pressure and no judgement! Smiley LOL

Yeah, that's what kept happening!  The TSV could be snoozed on a little since they have so many, but the other stuff kept flying so I had to keep up!!  Now I'm scared of the track pant/jogger presentation I know must be coming soon... I need to keep an inventory list of what I have in what style/color/fabrication so I can match pieces in my head.

Contributor

Oh geez I just missed it cuz my mom called!  Gotta rewind... 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Got an email from Barefoot Dreams. Here are some outfits they are showing. @AmericanBulldogMom the top one is calling my name! So, so cute.

CozyChic 3-Piece Lounge Set

Heathered Pullover Hoodie

CozyChic Ultra Lite Contrast Tipped Cardi

CozyChic Ultra Lite Maxi Dress

Trusted Contributor

I love this shrug and I ordered two but it is bothering me that everyone keeps tugging at the front. It seems like it won’t stay forward, or something. Oh well I guess I will find out if that aggravates me or not. I sure hope not.  It’s so darling.

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

QVC is down to a measly 1% on Ebates.  I ended up using Mr. Rebates for 3%. 

QVC issued me a $10.00 credit on my account for a problem with a return that they discovered, so I used it on this order.  I ended up with the sea salt although I am also really liking the faded rose now too.  LOL

Hi, Lipstickdiva, hope you are well!  I ordered the sea salt, too. I have to say that I have the faded rose in another style and it's a really beautiful color. I especially love it with faded and light color  jeans in particular. 

I couldn't decide between the sea salt or carbon, so I ended up also ordering the carbon tee shirt to wear under both colors. Smiley Wink Not sure if this help tho' lol.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler Agree! That 1st pic - the top looks SO comfy!!