Frequent Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

Easy pass for me as I don’t wear shrugs or 3/4 length sleeve sweaters. I love the cozychic lite and the colors though. Hope those that do order enjoy!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Such gorgeous colors on this TSV.  Love the coral and sea salt.  

ETA - just purchased the sea salt.   

The carbon is gorgeous, too. Sigh!

Honored Contributor

@LoveMeSomeQVC Thank you so much for posting the TSV! Heart

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Bummer! Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Beeweaver  and anyone else who'd like to chime in on sizing:  I'm a 6/8 in sweaters, I have the Barefoot Dreams Kimono sweater in both the XS and S and can't tell a huge difference in size.  The TSV says it's a generous cut, do you think I should stick with a Small/Medium (BFD says this would be my size).  I don't want it too big, but thinking the XXS/XS is going to fit like a 2/4 in size.  Thoughts?

Honored Contributor

I love this TSV.  I want the meadow green & faded rose.  I love 3/4" because I'm always pushing up my sleeves.  I wish they would have combined shipping or at least reduced shipping if purchasing more than one.

Honored Contributor

I love this, and would love to get the Coral color....Will have to see it in person and on the models first before I order though...... The colors are gorgeous though!

Honored Contributor

Okay, as much as I L-O-V-E Barefoot Dreams, I'm just not sure of this one. I usually want everything they make.

Part of me doesn't understand the price for something that is less than half the size of the TSV that I bought five of a couple of months ago for only about $10 more. I have the money to spend; it is just that there is such a disconnect between the prior purchases and this item.

On the other hand, I like having something lightweight like this for in the spring when it is neither hot or cold, but can get drafty in buildings or early evening.

I do like the new colors.

Not sure this style will look good on me.

What to do, what to do. Smiley Indifferent

@AmericanBulldogMom What do you think? Are you going for it? I can't let you have more than me! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am doomed. LOL

this is nice......something different!

will definitely get the sea salt and the carbon, but this is great in every single color.

Well crud.  Me too.  The long cardigans and such QVC always does don't work for me.  But I think this is more my thing.   The more I look at it the more I like it.

I should have stayed out of this thread.  LOL

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't really care for the look of the pictures so I wasn't going to order, but then I watched the BD video and I really like it.  Sigh.