Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

@Love to Run Will do! So, so excited. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler I should have rec’d mine today also, however it says todays delivery is delayed due to severe weather issues.  They are currently sitting at the UPS hub that’s literally 45 min away and our weather is NOT severe. It’s cloudy mid 20’s. What UPS??🤦🏻‍♀️🙄😏😡

Can’t wait to hear your review!!

Super Contributor

Do you think that these pants are the TSV? LINK

Respected Contributor

@HeatherAG wrote:

Do you think that these pants are the TSV? LINK

@HeatherAG I don’t think so. They usually debut the item at the TSV price. They’d have a ton of refunds to deal with if people bought these at the current price and then they had them at the reduced TSV price. (30 day price guarantee) Major headache for QVC. 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Don't you just want to drive over and get it?! ha! 

I got notice that it was delivered. I'll be home in an hour or so. Will report back. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HeatherAG

Well, if it is, I won't be buying. Not something I want.

In a way, I don't think that is the TSV because it is not showing a special price, just a regular price. But who knows, maybe you are correct.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Don't you just want to drive over and get it?! ha! 

I got notice that it was delivered. I'll be home in an hour or so. Will report back. Heart

@World Traveler It crossed my mind too many times to just there after work. Lol! 

Can’t wait for your review!🤞🏻

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom and @Love to Run Okay, here is my review......I LOVE IT!!!! DUH! Of course I love it. It's BD!

If you have the slouchy pullover or the boatneck tee, it feels like the same material. The one I tried on is the rose color in the large....I sized up for this one. The other one didn't come yet; it is my exact size, Medium. Will be here tomorrow. It is the Seaglass green. I only sized up when I read what everyone else was saying about it. Now I am glad I did. 

I not only like the feel of this one, but it fits exactly as I would want it to. I will be curious how the medium fits me. But this large is right. Sizing up was a good choice for this piece. I will exchange the medium, probably, unless the difference is not much.

The hem is different....rounded. It seems to have a very slight high-low, not pronounced like most high-lows are. Or maybe that's just how it fits on me. It is curved where the high-low part is, which makes it look high-end clothing. The kangaroo pockets are nice; not too deep, but I could easily fit something like Kleenix or my iPhone.

Nothing is protruding on this piece. It lays flat against my body. It does not add pounds to my frame.

I was surprised that the hem on the sleeves are not more/thicker/wider. It is more delicate and curves up a bit by the sleeve seem. Makes it more feminine looking to me.

I hope you all like yours as much as I like mine.

Thanks to all of you for letting me know about this. I didn't see the original presentation, so was glad when the heads-up was given. Heart

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler Thank you so much for your review! Now I am even MORE excited to receive mine. The curved hem and very slight high/low were 2 features that drew me to it (among the others just bc it’s BD’s LOL). Sounds wonderful. Next review is how you like the sea glass color in person. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom and @Love to Run Okay, here is my review......I LOVE IT!!!! DUH! Of course I love it. It's BD!

If you have the slouchy pullover or the boatneck tee, it feels like the same material. The one I tried on is the rose color in the large....I sized up for this one. The other one didn't come yet; it is my exact size, Medium. Will be here tomorrow. It is the Seaglass green. I only sized up when I read what everyone else was saying about it. Now I am glad I did. 

I not only like the feel of this one, but it fits exactly as I would want it to. I will be curious how the medium fits me. But this large is right. Sizing up was a good choice for this piece. I will exchange the medium, probably, unless the difference is not much.

The hem is different....rounded. It seems to have a very slight high-low, not pronounced like most high-lows are. Or maybe that's just how it fits on me. It is curved where the high-low part is, which makes it look high-end clothing. The kangaroo pockets are nice; not too deep, but I could easily fit something like Kleenix or my iPhone.

Nothing is protruding on this piece. It lays flat against my body. It does not add pounds to my frame.

I was surprised that the hem on the sleeves are not more/thicker/wider. It is more delicate and curves up a bit by the sleeve seem. Makes it more feminine looking to me.

I hope you all like yours as much as I like mine.

Thanks to all of you for letting me know about this. I didn't see the original presentation, so was glad when the heads-up was given. Heart

@World Traveler - thanks for your detailed BD review and updates Heart the sea glass colors/tones are one of my favorites.  MarlaWynne started my collection of that color - hers is called seagrass and is offered in a variety of separates, tops, pants, cardi's.  I have it in sheer layered tanks & toppers, crepe pants and a textured jacket. This new cardi & tank is from her new collection that just posted at HSN

MarlaWynne Luxe Crepe Cardigan
639-358
MarlaWynne Luxe Crepe Cardigan

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri