Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

A350631 is the time number of the One Day Only oops I don’t know where I go that other number from sorry

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 Oh, I see. ha!

I really like the Blue Water color. It is nice to see them go into the blues, pastel greens, and blush/pinks. I anticipate my closet is going to be more colorful!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ended up ordering the Peach. I was tempted to get the Blue Water,but I own quite a bit of blue in this line. Maybe eventually I will try the Blue Water oh heck I may order that one also. I am a blue fanatic.

Regular Contributor

How did you do today, World Traveller?  I feel like I'm on a BD high!  So excited to see the items I ordered.  I am kinda a white freak and so I'm so happy BD is offering things now in the Sea Salt color.

Respected Contributor

Super excited to find out what the TSV will be.  BFD is my favorite Q fashion.  I ended up with the sea glass hoodie and the peach poncho.  BFD leaves me with zero will power.

Deb

Respected Contributor

@Cathy1950 wrote:

How did you do today, World Traveller?  I feel like I'm on a BD high!  So excited to see the items I ordered.  I am kinda a white freak and so I'm so happy BD is offering things now in the Sea Salt color.

@Cathy1950 Me too on being a white freak! Lol! If it’s a true white/bright white I have no willpower. 😂

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon Good idea! A sweater, and I would like it to have closure...button, waist tie, etc.

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

I ended up ordering the Peach. I was tempted to get the Blue Water,but I own quite a bit of blue in this line. Maybe eventually I will try the Blue Water oh heck I may order that one also. I am a blue fanatic.

@Lucylu12 LOL!!! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cathy1950 wrote:

@Cathy1950 Well, thanks to @AmericanBulldogMom's ability to get me to purchase anything in the BD line, I did get the Sea Glass in the new hoodie, but I still want to make sure it fits the way I like before I pick up the blush color. Hopefully, it will get here quickly.

And then the poncho (which I have none from the BD line) that @Lucylu12  mentioned looks really great in the pale blue. That is what I would get. I'm still thinking on that one. 

Guess I want to see what the TSV is before I purchase anything more, but that is what I am thinking this minute. In an hour I could have done a whole lot more damage to my bank account! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Super excited to find out what the TSV will be.  BFD is my favorite Q fashion.  I ended up with the sea glass hoodie and the peach poncho.  BFD leaves me with zero will power.

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL Oh, dear, you are a step ahead of me.....hoodie and poncho. Got to up my game! ha!