Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

@sunshine45 I saw the one with the cropped pants and wasn't sure I would want it with the leg part not going all the way down to the ankle. Have to think about that one.

I am, however, very interested in the tops, like a night shirt length. 

I have only had one silk set of pajamas, and got rid of it years ago. I do like the feel of the Luxe milk though.

It would be nice if they do something different from the cardis and present the Luxe Milk.

Honored Contributor

While waiting for the TSV in February, I see there is a BD show at 10pm (Pacific) on Friday, January 25; 1am (Eastern) on Saturday, January 26.

Frequent Contributor

I hope it is an item in the cozychic lite fabric. I ordered the Cali Cardi in the cozychic fabric and returned it as it was defective. It was not the usually quality of the other Barefoot Dreams items that I have ordered and I prefer the softness of the cozychic lite blended fabric as opposed to the 100% polyester. Hopefully the TSV will be available on pre-order!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katnappin Me too! I hope we can preorder.

I watched last night's program (1/25) and didn't see anything I wanted. I noticed one of the models wore the Luxe Milk pajamas underneath, so I was hoping they would have that coming up at a special price last night, but it wasn't. Smiley Sad

Still holding out for a BD Luxe Milk item. See they have some on sale, but I want the Namaste lounge set. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Highlighted
New Contributor

It’s going to be a long cardi. It was a Q2 Big Deal last.
Frequent Contributor

Are you sure it is a repeat of the QVC 2 Big Deal from November? I ordered in the gray and really like the long cardi but it seems odd they would do a repeat just 3 months later on QVC unless it's going to be offered in different colors. Will be interesting to see!

Respected Contributor

@Katnappin wrote:

Are you sure it is a repeat of the QVC 2 Big Deal from November? I ordered in the gray and really like the long cardi but it seems odd they would do a repeat just 3 months later on QVC unless it's going to be offered in different colors. Will be interesting to see!

Agree! Especially since they advertise lowest price for 6 months too. 

Honored Contributor

I hope it is something different. We have had cardis in varying lengths and also hooded. Would be nice to have something completely different.

As always, I am hoping for some of their Luxe Milk items. 

There is always the chance it will be their blanket or baby items.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler New BD hoodie in the cozychic ultra lite debuted last night and was on again this morning. I couldn’t resist this in the ultra lite as it will be great to have not only in our transitional seasons of spring and fall, but also to wear in the summer A/C without being too heavy. 

You may not be in the market for this, but wanted to mention just in case. 😉 

Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@World Traveler New BD hoodie in the cozychic ultra lite debuted last night and was on again this morning. I couldn’t resist this in the ultra lite as it will be great to have not only in our transitional seasons of spring and fall, but also to wear in the summer A/C without being too heavy. 

You may not be in the market for this, but wanted to mention just in case. 😉 

Thanks for the tip! I keep checking here and the previews for the TSV.  I see they have a few new spring/summer weight items, so I'm hopeful the TSV will be in that vein.  I have a cozychic lite hoodie that was the PERFECT weight for working indoors this winter.  I was never too hot or too cold.  Can't wait to try an ultra lite soon!