Honored Contributor

Barefoot Dreams Cardigan sale

[ Edited ]

This CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan is part of Nordstrom's Anniversary sale.  $68.90 but after sale it will be $116.00.  The color below is Pacific Blue and there are 3 more colors.  XS to XL.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Cardigan sale

I love Barefoot Dreams cardigans and have two.  I put one on over my pajamas in the fall and winter.  Of course, I wear them out, too.  The color you posted looks like it's very pretty.  That's a great price for a Barefoot Dreams cardigan.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack   This is one of the cardigans on sale.  There are several others styles/lengths.  I don't own any but this is an excellent price for their cardigans.  Check it out if you could use another one.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   I would love to have that in the pewter color, but it's only available in the preview sale for Nordstrom card members.  I don't have a Nordstrom card.  I asked my sister if she had one, and she doesn't either.  I love their cardigans.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack   I believe the Anniversary Sale for everyone starts Aug.13.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 @NickNack It starts on the 13th for "insiders" and on the 19th for the general public.  

Frequent Contributor

I would love to get one of their cardigans is but I don’t like hoods and most of them are too long. I like the one posted but I just purchased a sweater in the same style. I can’t find one that’s just right!