Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 421
Registered: ‎05-06-2010

Barefoot Dreams “Big Deal” Joggers!!!

I absolutely love these. I am so glad I got every color. As soon as the smaller sizes pop back in, I’m grabbing more! Anyone get theirs? I think they run *a tad* big, but they’re so comfy! These are a hit.
Contributor
Posts: 20
Registered: ‎07-21-2020

Re: Barefoot Dreams “Big Deal” Joggers!!!

Yep, I just got my 3 pairs today in Petite and I usually don't get Petite but after seeing Kierstin wearing them and she's tall, I knew I needed the petite. Maria mentioned, the material is different and it is, It's still super soft but a little beefier. I really like them. 

Super Contributor
Posts: 421
Registered: ‎05-06-2010

Re: Barefoot Dreams “Big Deal” Joggers!!!

The material is definitely beefier. These are higher quality than I anticipated, to be honest. I was expecting the thinner CCUL. I LOVE THESE!!!
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,390
Registered: ‎06-06-2019

Re: Barefoot Dreams “Big Deal” Joggers!!!


@Ilovelife123 wrote:
I absolutely love these. I am so glad I got every color. As soon as the smaller sizes pop back in, I’m grabbing more! Anyone get theirs? I think they run *a tad* big, but they’re so comfy! These are a hit.

What is the item #????

Super Contributor
Posts: 421
Registered: ‎05-06-2010

Re: Barefoot Dreams “Big Deal” Joggers!!!

The “tall” are on waitlist. The regular and petite come up (SUPER LIMITED in sizing and colors, though) when you search “Barefoot Dreams Jogger”
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,390
Registered: ‎06-06-2019

Re: Barefoot Dreams “Big Deal” Joggers!!!


@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Yep, I just got my 3 pairs today in Petite and I usually don't get Petite but after seeing Kierstin wearing them and she's tall, I knew I needed the petite. Maria mentioned, the material is different and it is, It's still super soft but a little beefier. I really like them. 


Can YOU please share the item #?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,645
Registered: ‎10-09-2012

Re: Barefoot Dreams “Big Deal” Joggers!!!

[ Edited ]

These are my first BD pants, and I didn't know what to expect.  They feel sublime; soft, but beefy.  They are a relaxed fit, so not snug feeling whatsoever.

 

LOVE them!  Just went back for a 2nd pair.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,645
Registered: ‎10-09-2012

Re: Barefoot Dreams “Big Deal” Joggers!!!

[ Edited ]

@lmtep wrote:

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Yep, I just got my 3 pairs today in Petite and I usually don't get Petite but after seeing Kierstin wearing them and she's tall, I knew I needed the petite. Maria mentioned, the material is different and it is, It's still super soft but a little beefier. I really like them. 


Can YOU please share the item #?


@lmtep   Item # for the Regular length -- A453493.

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,390
Registered: ‎06-06-2019

Re: Barefoot Dreams “Big Deal” Joggers!!!

@Caaareful Shopper Thank you kindly.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,619
Registered: ‎03-21-2010

Re: Barefoot Dreams “Big Deal” Joggers!!!


@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@lmtep wrote:

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Yep, I just got my 3 pairs today in Petite and I usually don't get Petite but after seeing Kierstin wearing them and she's tall, I knew I needed the petite. Maria mentioned, the material is different and it is, It's still super soft but a little beefier. I really like them. 


Can YOU please share the item #?


@lmtep   Item # for the Regular length -- A453493.

 

 


Yes, I'm looking at them 1st time!  Smallest is L.  Which doesnt' help me.  About 50% of time, I'm looking Barefoot Dreams after hords of shoppers have gone through them. I've managed get some tops, but I still don't have any joggers from them.  Love the pink color. Barefoot Dreams must be a gold mine for QVC.