Trusted Contributor

Barefoot Dreams “Big Deal” Joggers!!!

I absolutely love these. I am so glad I got every color. As soon as the smaller sizes pop back in, I’m grabbing more! Anyone get theirs? I think they run *a tad* big, but they’re so comfy! These are a hit.
Valued Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams “Big Deal” Joggers!!!

Yep, I just got my 3 pairs today in Petite and I usually don't get Petite but after seeing Kierstin wearing them and she's tall, I knew I needed the petite. Maria mentioned, the material is different and it is, It's still super soft but a little beefier. I really like them. 

Trusted Contributor

The material is definitely beefier. These are higher quality than I anticipated, to be honest. I was expecting the thinner CCUL. I LOVE THESE!!!
Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
I absolutely love these. I am so glad I got every color. As soon as the smaller sizes pop back in, I’m grabbing more! Anyone get theirs? I think they run *a tad* big, but they’re so comfy! These are a hit.

What is the item #????

Trusted Contributor

The “tall” are on waitlist. The regular and petite come up (SUPER LIMITED in sizing and colors, though) when you search “Barefoot Dreams Jogger”
Honored Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Yep, I just got my 3 pairs today in Petite and I usually don't get Petite but after seeing Kierstin wearing them and she's tall, I knew I needed the petite. Maria mentioned, the material is different and it is, It's still super soft but a little beefier. I really like them. 

Can YOU please share the item #?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These are my first BD pants, and I didn't know what to expect.  They feel sublime; soft, but beefy.  They are a relaxed fit, so not snug feeling whatsoever.

LOVE them!  Just went back for a 2nd pair.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

@rms1954   Item # for the Regular length -- A453493.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper Thank you kindly.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

@rms1954   Item # for the Regular length -- A453493.

Yes, I'm looking at them 1st time!  Smallest is L.  Which doesnt' help me.  About 50% of time, I'm looking Barefoot Dreams after hords of shoppers have gone through them. I've managed get some tops, but I still don't have any joggers from them.  Love the pink color. Barefoot Dreams must be a gold mine for QVC.