Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Big Deal 8/11

@4kitties wrote:

Oh I love both of those colors!  Very good colors for me and my coloring.

I know many here do not like open cardigans, but I do.  I am so very tempted, but I need these like I need another hole in my head.........

@4kitties - Me too! It's nice to see new colors! I wish they would offer a beautiful yellow tone - not gold but a pure yellow.

And it's fine if others don't like open cardis's - I'm not shopping for them 😉

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Yes!  I love yellow and that would be a nice choice.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl  I love long open front Cardigans! I have my eye on the New  BD A513606 in Baltic Blue for 150. Its the Cozy

Chic Ultra Lite Ribbed Sleeved Cardigan. I love the details like the drop arm, slits on the bottom sides, ribbing on the wrist, ribbed bottom hem & its a lite fabric. I do prefer that type cardi oversized & slouchy. I don't think there will be any re-orders tho or a sale on that one. Hmm.................

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

No offense but it's not flattering at all and no closure! Very easy pass-

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I love long open front Cardigans! I have my eye on the New  BD A513606 in Baltic Blue for 150. Its the Cozy

Chic Ultra Lite Ribbed Sleeved Cardigan. I love the details like the drop arm, slits on the bottom sides, ribbing on the wrist, ribbed bottom hem & its a lite fabric. I do prefer that type cardi oversized & slouchy. I don't think there will be any re-orders tho or a sale on that one. Hmm.................

@Kabella - we all like what we like for a variety of reasons. I will pay full price for something that I need or really want.

This is beautiful!  I also like the pink coral color, very pretty!

A513606

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Ribbed Sleeve Cardigan

22570D02-082A-4564-925C-E35C9620C2D4.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Kabella 

That Baltic Blue is a beautiful color and it's a pretty style.  If you decide, enjoy and wear it in good health.

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac  Thankyou!