Honored Contributor

Barefoot Dreams Big Deal - 10/10

[ Edited ]

5 colors, $138 -- 3 inseams

A513891

Barefoot Dreams Regular CozyChic Lite & Luxe Lounge Mixed Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Big Deal - 10/10

I like the Tidewater and Beach Rock colors. If the pricing was about $40 less, I would get both. 

Mix and match your way. This ultra-luxe and supremely soft lounge set is key to cozy coordination. Separate the sweater and it's ready to mingle with jeans. But the bottoms alone beg to stay home. Together, they're one snuggly pair. From Barefoot Dreams.

• Includes top and pants
  • Top Fabrication: knit
  • Top Features: V-neckline, pullover style, ribbed
  • Top Fit: relaxed fit; generously cut with maximum wearing ease
  • Top Length: missy length 23-1/2" to 25-1/2"; plus length 26-1/2" to 27-1/2"
  • Top Content: 75% nylon/25% rayon
  • Top Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • Pants Fabrication: knit
  • Pants Features: elastic and drawstring waistband, elastic cuffs, welt pockets
  • Pants Rise: slightly below the waist
  • Pants Fit: relaxed fit; generously cut with maximum wearing ease
  • Pants Leg Shape: tapered leg; tapers from thigh to narrow opening
  • Pants Inseam: missy/plus inseam 27-1/2"
  • Pants Content: 51% cotton/45% modal/4% spandex
  • Pants Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • This is a Barefoot Dreams fit; not a QVC® fit
  • Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

Looks great on the model (Blair?)  $138 is way too much. Is shipping from Malibu, CA the reason for the $138 price?  To those who love BFD, Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@katwoman219 wrote:

Looks great on the model (Blair?)  $138 is way too much. Is shipping from Malibu, CA the reason for the $138 price?  To those who love BFD, Enjoy!

@katwoman219 - I have several of the BD sets - diffferebt fabric content and styles- they are very versatile and timeless. The top in the new Big Deal set is beautiful 😍

The prices are high -- I look for sales here and at Nordstrom. The sets I purchased were priced around $120

Honored Contributor

Another new item - modified cowl neck top - split/wrap collar design. $96, 6 colors

1. A513934

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Cowl Neck Tunic

Regular Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@katwoman219 wrote:

@katwoman219 - I have several of the BD sets - diffferebt fabric content and styles- they are very versatile and timeless. The top in the new Big Deal set is beautiful 😍

The prices are high -- I look for sales here and at Nordstrom. The sets I purchased were priced around $120

Will have to check Nordstrom & Nordstrom Rack. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Love the big deal in the Loden and Tide Water but the price is steep. I have tons of sets of BD so I don’t need to splurge. I will refrain.
Honored Contributor

Out of my price range!

Doggy Happy Monday Autumn Gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like the top and would consider it if sold separately.  I would never wear the pants, just not for me.   

I like the loden color.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl   I think the pants would be too hot for me. The tops are cute,though. I prefer the cozy light fabric. I like dressing so that I can add a lightweight coat or jacket.

Thanks for posting.