Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams August TSV

Thank you, @Chi-town girl .  I hope your 2 piece sets ship soon!

Honored Contributor

FINALLY!!! My 2p sets shipped today 😁

Expecting delivery tmrw - TSV tops and coordinating pants.

Expexting delivery on Wed - cascading vest

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   So glad everything of yours has finally shipped, I hope what you are getting today is perfect!  I got my "black" TSV today, a day early because I had another UPS package delivered so UPS didn't hand the Q package off to the PO.  Sadly, to my eye, the color is a very dark heathered charcoal.  I am going to ask DH what color it looks like to him, and if he also thinks it's dark grey, back it goes. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have already returned my TSV in the XS Vintage Blue.  Where do I begin...it is WAY too long for me at 5' 4" 127lbs....almost dress like.  Even the sleeves are too long I would need to fold back the entire cuff.  It is very generously sized...I put it over my short sleeved top today and had lot's of room to spare.  The cowl neck wasn't very large and looked nice.  The fabric is super soft.  But the color...good night it was a dull drab gray with blue tint to it color...nothing like the vibrant blue they showed on air.  

I am so surprised they don't have fit models at this company to get the sizing correct.  It was a total miss and I wish I hadn't ordered it.  I see many reviews with ladies around my height feel the same.  

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

@Chi-town girl   So glad everything of yours has finally shipped, I hope what you are getting today is perfect!  I got my "black" TSV today, a day early because I had another UPS package delivered so UPS didn't hand the Q package off to the PO.  Sadly, to my eye, the color is a very dark heathered charcoal.  I am going to ask DH what color it looks like to him, and if he also thinks it's dark grey, back it goes. 

Hi @CamilleP - thank you for your review of the black TSV top. Sorry to read it is not a saturated black color ☹️ Goes to show how different things can look in person vs tv presentation. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This past week, I rec'd the TSV tops and coordinating pants in the Sand Dune and Dark Khaki colors. They are keepers 🥰

I already love the Sand Dune color based on previous purchases. The Dark Khaki color is really nice - I will consider more items in this color

The new vest was also delivered. Love it, but bc of quick sellout, my size was sold out so I took a chance ordering 1 size up. It's too big esp armholes so I will return for an exchange in my usual size. 

The 2p sets should be delivered on Monday - ordered black and sand dune

Also ordered the Big Deal joggers in black and smoky green colors - that was a good price/buy.