Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams August TSV

First time I'm seeing this zippered poncho! It's posted on the homepage as waitlisted only in some colors/sizes. $140, but was recently event priced at $99 per the video

I looked at the video and read the reviews. Apparently it was a Black Friday special and sold out in one presentation with host Jen Coffey. Wondering if it can be ordered today with the Black Friday price? It's still within 30 days of the event price. The beautiful ballet pink color is no longer available. 

A452256
Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Ultra Lite Ribbed Zip Up Poncho

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I like the rosebud color.  Sizing is odd - I would need a large in this sweater.

Most of my tops are small or medium.  I probably won't purchase, sizing is an issue for me, it just gets to expensive to send back.

@Mom2Dogs  - I have found BD sizing to be consistent to my brick and mortar size, not Q sizing.

For some BD items that are more generously cut, I size down. This new TSV is similar to last year August TSV cowl neck. I sized down based on garment sizing info last year and fit is good. 

I'm going to wait until the TSV show to decide if I'm going to order it. Hoping we will have a better sense of sizing and fit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is new - $117 event price, 6 colors. Would have loved this with

a zippered closure

A453503
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Horizontal Rib Hooded Cardigan

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams August TS

@Bestdressed  - thank you for posting an update for the 2p set. I took a look and see event pricing is still posted, some sizing/colors are available. 

My orders are still 'preparing to ship'. Fingers crossed they are shipped today/soon!

Will check in again tonight to see the TSV show and to see if there is anything else 'new' they might be holding. 

Respected Contributor

Yes that cardigan looks beautiful...a zipper would have been great. Not sure on pocket opening in close up photo it looks partially sewn closed models hand not fully inside.
Need to see it presented.
Respected Contributor

Oh there is a review of it also sleeves too long and uneven. Wow thats not good
Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams August TS

Thanks for your reply!

Esteemed Contributor

It's a big pass.  Don't wear turtle neck or cowl necks.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl  I was all set to order the black tonight, but looking closely at the online photos, the color actually appears to be a marled, dark charcoal.  I got a green cowl neck last year that's very close to the jade green in this sweater, so I decided to order the vintage blue.  I'm not sure how the cut and fit will differ in the new sweater versus last year's, but I hope it won't be too different. 

For anyone reading this thread, or any other BD purchaser, if you've gotten the black sweater, is it a true solid black or just a very dark, heathered charcoal?  I'd love a good black BD sweater.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I was all set to order the black tonight, but looking closely at the online photos, the color actually appears to be a marled, dark charcoal.  I got a green cowl neck last year that's very close to the jade green in this sweater, so I decided to order the vintage blue.  I'm not sure how the cut and fit will differ in the new sweater versus last year's, but I hope it won't be too different. 

For anyone reading this thread, or any other BD purchaser, if you've gotten the black sweater, is it a true solid black or just a very dark, heathered charcoal?  I'd love a good black BD sweater.

@CamilleP - the black looks saturated to me but I don't have any BD pieces in black...yet. I ordered tha 2p set on Friday in black and sand dune colors. Hoping the black is saturated.

The vintage blue is beautiful! It was hard to choose colors for my TSV order - I ended up ordering the sand dune and dark taupe