Honored Contributor

Barefoot Dreams August TSV

[ Edited ]

The Barefoot Dreams August TSV is posted. It looks similar to the TS from last year August. Very comfortable and nice cowl neck design. 

Price is lower this year $73, free shipping vs last year $82. I'm trying to decide on colors, might get 2.

Anyone planning to shop? Which colors do you like/want?

A451755
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Coastal Cowl Neck Tunic
Exclusive to QVC until 11/1/21.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams August TS

For those that also purchased the cowl neck TSV last August, how is this new one different?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

No, not buying.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I have cozy chic, cc light.  Is the ultra lite more of a smooth fabric?  Looking at the blue 

Esteemed Contributor

I couldn't stand that neck line. Not buying. 

Valued Contributor

Too much cowl for me but I think this one has a better hem line on the bottom as compared to the high low one from last year. I wish it was like v neck or something instead.
Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I have cozy chic, cc light.  Is the ultra lite more of a smooth fabric?  Looking at the blue 

@mspatmac - I think the ultra lite is a thinner lighter weight fabric than the regular cozy chic. I'm not as a big collector of this brand as some others that have posted about their collections. Would be great if someone that knows can advise us

I noticed this new TSV name/description is 'Coastal' which suggests it may be lighter weight than last year TSV

Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
Too much cowl for me but I think this one has a better hem line on the bottom as compared to the high low one from last year. I wish it was like v neck or something instead.

@Joizz11 - thank you. I'm wondering if this new one is lighter weight than last year. The new one is named 'Coastal'

I also prefer vnecks but also like the cowl necks - depending on fabric. These longer tunic styles are fab over leggings worn with booties or knee high riding boots. 

Honored Contributor

Here is last year August TSV, still in stock, now priced $120

A381882
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Cowl Neck Hi-Low Tunic

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

@mspatmac - I think the ultra lite is a thinner lighter weight fabric than the regular cozy chic. I'm not as a big collector of this brand as some others that have posted about their collections. Would be great if someone that knows can advise us

I noticed this new TSV name/description is 'Coastal' which suggests it may be lighter weight than last year TSV

Yes, the Ultra Lite is a lighter weight fabric than the Lite and Cozy Chic.  Of the three, I think Cozy Chic is the heaviest/thickest weave.

I don't keep up with this brand anymore, but I think the Ultra Lite is the next step heavier than their Jersey fabric.  It's the lightest weight and finest weave of the "Cozy" group.  Not a smooth weave like jersey (t-shirt) material.  It's very soft and wears like iron like the other "Cozys" do.