Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams August TSV

@tsavorite wrote:
Oh there is a review of it also sleeves too long and uneven. Wow thats not good

@tsavorite - I read that review. Hopefully it was a fluke - that's a defective item and the customer should have called CS to report lt and request exchange or full refund. Q's CS has always helped me in those situations of  a defective product and overall my experience with CS has been good

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

There is a coordinating pant in all of the TSV colors $99 event price, free shipping

A453510
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Everyday Pant

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Free Shipping today for all Barefoot Dreams!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for answering so quickly, @Chi-town girl  !  I thought the black looked solid, too, until I zoomed in close on the photo, that's when the "heather/marl" showed up.  I love most of the colors of the TSV, but I know I would look awful in the "taupe/tan" shades, my hair is too close to that color, so I avoid those, and the pale pink as well, too close to my skin color.  I'm pale enough that I need some color in my clothes, or else white, so that I look I do have some color on my own, lol.  I'm debating the pale cream TSV as well, I wore the green sweater so much last year I think having three of them this winter would not be too much.

Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I was all set to order the black tonight, but looking closely at the online photos, the color actually appears to be a marled, dark charcoal.  I got a green cowl neck last year that's very close to the jade green in this sweater, so I decided to order the vintage blue.  I'm not sure how the cut and fit will differ in the new sweater versus last year's, but I hope it won't be too different. 

For anyone reading this thread, or any other BD purchaser, if you've gotten the black sweater, is it a true solid black or just a very dark, heathered charcoal?  I'd love a good black BD sweater.

Saw your post, CamilleP, and I hope I can help.  I ordered last year's cowl neck tunic TSV in black, as well as several other colors. 

Last year's black is a beautiful, rich, saturated black and does not have a heathered charcoal look.  I reach for this tunic (either the black or another color) all the time. 

While I can't promise that the same applies to this one, if you're looking for black, it might be worth a try.

Hope that helps! Smiley Happy

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

I really like it and would like to have one but at $73, not in my budget.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

I picked up 3 because it can get cool/chill at night during the winter and since they aren't heavy-weight,. it will be perfect.

I have many of the jersey items and no, they don't cling. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

Thank you, @anmlvr  I am debating going ahead and ordering a black one, besides the blue and cream colors, but every time I zoom in on this year's sweater in black, I see that heathered charcoal color, and I can't tell if that's just an artifact of the computer display or if that's the real color.  I know I can always send it back if the color isn't really black, but I hate the extra hassle of doing that.  I was hoping someone who lives close to a Q warehouse had ordered this year's black sweater early enough to have it already, but I know the odds of that are pretty low.  I do appreciate you letting me know last year's black was solid, that gives me more confidence that this year's is probably solid, too, and only appears heathered as a monitor display issue.   Thanks again!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams August TS

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Bestdressed  - thank you for posting an update for the 2p set. I took a look and see event pricing is still posted, some sizing/colors are available. 

My orders are still 'preparing to ship'. Fingers crossed they are shipped today/soon!

Will check in again tonight to see the TSV show and to see if there is anything else 'new' they might be holding. 

No problem ... that set sold out so fast. I love this set ... all pretty colors. I ordered the last color available dove gray and was able to get the smokey green yesterday.  I hope I get at least one set. I have a feeling they were oversold. Hope they ship soon too.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@CamilleP wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I was all set to order the black tonight, but looking closely at the online photos, the color actually appears to be a marled, dark charcoal.  I got a green cowl neck last year that's very close to the jade green in this sweater, so I decided to order the vintage blue.  I'm not sure how the cut and fit will differ in the new sweater versus last year's, but I hope it won't be too different. 

For anyone reading this thread, or any other BD purchaser, if you've gotten the black sweater, is it a true solid black or just a very dark, heathered charcoal?  I'd love a good black BD sweater.

@CamilleP - the black looks saturated to me but I don't have any BD pieces in black...yet. I ordered tha 2p set on Friday in black and sand dune colors. Hoping the black is saturated.

The vintage blue is beautiful! It was hard to choose colors for my TSV order - I ended up ordering the sand dune and dark taupe

I have previously ordered a black cartigan in the ultra lite and it was a true solid black. hope that helps