Contributor

Does anyone know what color HE Pl prpl/crea is? I am looking for a pink shade, but from the picture shown I am not sure if this is what I am looking for.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor

I gave this item as a Christmas gift last year. I believe the color was called "heather pink purple cream". I remember it to be a beautiful, soft muted orchid pink. Hope that helps.

Esteemed Contributor

@2swans14 wrote:

I gave this item as a Christmas gift last year. I believe the color was called "heather pink purple cream". I remember it to be a beautiful, soft muted orchid pink. Hope that helps.

@browney   I have it and love it.  @2swans14 has the description spot on. It is not a solid color but the mix with the cream is perfect. Gives it depth.  I went back and got another, the blue/black, at this price you can't go wrong

Respected Contributor

@browney It is a pale purple mixed with cream so it looks pink.  I purchased the blue/black (along with a couple of prints) and will get the pale purple/cream one this time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams A388458

[ Edited ]

I'm hesitant to purchase a sweater that's brought back from last year less than half price to be sure to clear them out. It may not fit well, colors not true, issues with wearablity, etc. It was a pass for me. 

I also try to not add any bulk in my first layer since after putting a jacket over it, it's a lot of fabric on me. I do have BD cardigans, but wear them over their thinner Malibu tees.