Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2021 Friends and Fans Chat

Kat nappin, my sweaters arrived today, the green is a pretty silvery green, not gray at all. I sent both back soon as they arrived because the sizing description is wayyyyyyyy off, the small sleeves came down to my knees, my husband is 6 foot and weighs 230 and I put the cream on him and it fit him, the green was also HUGE but the sleeves ran a little shorter, these were a waste of money, they on their way back as I type. Very, very disappointing.

Contributor

Well I ordered 2 of the TSV’s as well . One shipped today but if I go to my order status and click on the photo of the sweater , the item comes up and shows 15 reviews at 3 stars but disappears really fast so you can’t open them to read . My excitement is going downhill ! I will see for myself in a few days !
Esteemed Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

If anyone is interested this long sleeve tee is on clearance and free shipping.  There are other colors.  A368874

Thanks. Love this tee and went back for another color.  

@SFGIANTSGIRL @Pecky 

Have either of you Ladies received this top yet? I'm curious about the sizing. Many of the reviews indicated this top runs small. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

If anyone is interested this long sleeve tee is on clearance and free shipping.  There are other colors.  A368874

@SFGIANTSGIRL @Pecky 

Have either of you Ladies received this top yet? I'm curious about the sizing. Many of the reviews indicated this top runs small. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks

I have 3 and they are more form fitting and they are pretty light weight/sheer

Trusted Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving... Question- last night H234103- cozy chic blanket/ throw was presented for $69.98.. Anyone have this.. is it a good deal as they were saying?  I have not purchased any  throws in this brand.. I saw on Nordstroms site the price point is about the same.  And  even lower priced on 1 throw.. It gets mixed reviews.. Some say it sheds and Jen last night says it doesn't.  I would order for a holiday gift for a friend if it's a wonderful throw. Sometimes because it's a deal, it always isn't a deal, if you know what I mean.

Need your help ladies deciding..  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL @Pecky 

I have 3 and they are more form fitting and they are pretty light weight/sheer

@rochelleS I haven't received mine yet.  It is still "in processing" I will let you know when I do receive them.  Have a great Thanksgiving!

Honored Contributor

@violet runner wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving... Question- last night H234103- cozy chic blanket/ throw was presented for $69.98.. Anyone have this.. is it a good deal as they were saying?  I have not purchased any  throws in this brand.. I saw on Nordstroms site the price point is about the same.  And  even lower priced on 1 throw.. It gets mixed reviews.. Some say it sheds and Jen last night says it doesn't.  I would order for a holiday gift for a friend if it's a wonderful throw. Sometimes because it's a deal, it always isn't a deal, if you know what I mean.

Need your help ladies deciding..  Thank you.

@violet runner I have two of their blankets.  I purchased one directly from BFD and the other at Nordstroms Rack. I haven't had any issues with shedding on either of them.  They are the best blankets ever.  Very soft and not too hot.  I did pay $50 at Rack and can't remember what I paid from BFD but it was on sale.

Frequent Contributor

@Memberinnj Yikes! Sorry to hear how large these are but thanks for clarifying that the green is green and not gray. I ordered my normal BD size but will wait till my cream arrives before ordering the green so I know how they fit (or don't fit 😊). I do wish the sizing were more consistent because I do love BD. 

Contributor

Hi Kat! Happy thanksgiving! I spoke with a really nice customer service rep and she said she got a few calls from customers saying the cream was way bigger than the other colors they ordered, I returned both of mine but today since Rakuten was giving a 12% rebate on the Q I ordered the green in a extra small. Crossing my fingers 🙂

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky I ended up ordering a blanket on the Q... easy pay and  knowing it was in stock. Appreciate your  description of yours.. I think it 'll be a well received gift. Thanks!