Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2021 Friends and Fans Chat

@Katnappin wrote:

I watched the presentation and am concerned about the dolman sleeves. I have a BD top with similar sleeves and they are uncomfortable. The portion from the seam down is very tight. Cozy chic lite is my favorite but im not loving the dull colors. I'd love to see a similar top with regular sleeves and better color choices. This will be a pass for me even at the great price. 

@Katnappin 

i was also disappointed by the color choices, but LOVE the design. if i end up getting it i am just going to have to go for black. with the price and free shipping it will be difficult to pass up.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

The circle cardi in the heathered violet is very muted in person. It does not scream purple to me - in fact it almost looks gray. It’s going back! The deep violet in the essential cardi is saturated and beautiful! A rich purple with a slight gray undertone. Hope this helps!
Esteemed Contributor

I really like this new piece, but I need to see it on models before committing to a purchase that I don't even know when it will arrive.  I think the colors and shape may be unflattering, but can't tell.  The video doesn't show much.

Valued Contributor

Nordstrom Rack is having a sale on some BD items!
Honored Contributor

interestingly, a local well respected jewelry store in maryland is now selling BAREFOOT DREAMS. they often bring in gifty items during this time of the year. they have a few clothing items, pajamas, throws,  and lots of baby items. as people move away from purchasing jewelry these days, they have found that having other gift items available helps keep people coming in.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

received my A454704 

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Half-Zip Rolled Edge Tunic in black.

LOVE IT......perfect for three seasons. the large/xl fit well in my regular BD bridge sizing and it is oversized, but not overly so for my body type. it covers my booty and is super comfortable alone or will work with something underneath for layering. wish there were some other jewel tone or vibrant colors available. may consider the sea salt.

i think the cozy chic lite is now my favorite material. 

ordered 9/19, shipped 9/22, received on 9/29. 

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Half-Zip Rolled Edge Tunic - QVC.com

Respected Contributor

@Memberinnj They just posted a new Barefoot Dreams TBB today.  The item # is A454704.

Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 5.31.54 PM.png

I just received this in camel.  The color is lovely and the material extremely soft.  It does run big but not so much it looks oversize.  I'm barely 5'2" so the sleeves are almost full length. 

We shall see if I still love it after I launder it.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone pick up the BD Black Friday Open Cardigan?  I'm both embarrassed and yet happy that I'm getting one in every color!

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch I limited myself and just purchased the black one but it was a hard decision!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch I limited myself and just purchased the black one but it was a hard decision!

@Roni18 I started with three and kept going back. 🤷‍♀️

I'm building a new wardrobe, so hopefully these investment pieces will last me a good while.