Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2021 Friends and Fans Chat

[ Edited ]

@Memberinnj The item description states that the pashmina wrap is nylon and viscose, so I'm assuming it's the CC Ultra Lite fabric.  The socks are polyester, so they are most likely cozy chic.

Honored Contributor

If anyone is interested this long sleeve tee is on clearance and free shipping.  There are other colors.  A368874

Contributor

I found a picture on Instagram, then found the pashmina on Bloomies, the Q has a amazing price on this, Bloomies is $135 without the socks, it's the regular cozy chic from what the pic shows  ( Now up on Q ) I ordered the cream, I hope it doesn't look like I'm wearing a blanket.

Frequent Contributor

@Memberinnj  Please post your description of the green/gray when you receive. I'd order if I knew it is more green than gray, but can't tell from the pics. Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

The pashmina is cozy chic ultra lite. The socks are the cozy chic material. GREAT price on this, and it comes with a gift bag!
Valued Contributor

@Katnappin wrote:

I decided to order the cream instead of the green/gray since I wasn't sure if that one was more green than gray. Also, I think the cable knit shows up better on the lighter colors. The pockets look like they are built into the cabling and I like that the ribbing is all over the cardigan. My order went to advanced order so I hope it doesn't take forever to receive. 

On the website for this, it says it will ship out on Wed, Nov 24th, with that the day before the holiday, it might not actually leave warehouse until Fri or Sat.

Contributor

I will, will also try to post a picture of the color.

Trusted Contributor

My 3 shipped already!
Valued Contributor

I really don’t need another cardigan b it the TSV looks so nice. I cannot decide which color I want either cream, crimson, or the brown/grey. They all look nice.
Honored Contributor

@debfau wrote:

@Katnappin wrote:

I decided to order the cream instead of the green/gray since I wasn't sure if that one was more green than gray. Also, I think the cable knit shows up better on the lighter colors. The pockets look like they are built into the cabling and I like that the ribbing is all over the cardigan. My order went to advanced order so I hope it doesn't take forever to receive. 

On the website for this, it says it will ship out on Wed, Nov 24th, with that the day before the holiday, it might not actually leave warehouse until Fri or Sat.

My estimated delivery is 12/03 with the ship date of 11/24.