Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2021 Friends and Fans Chat

@sunshine45 the suspense is killing me ! Every day I check multiple times for hints !!!!
Frequent Contributor

Frequent Contributor

I like the Nov. TSV even though cozy chic is my least favorite. I like the cable knit and shawl collar. Is the heather green/gray more green or more gray? If you click on the gray color button, it looks gray. But the 2 pictures posted look more green. I like the green but have several gray tones already. Guess if I can't figure out if it's more green than gray, I'll just get cream instead. Hope they add other new items to choose from. 

Valued Contributor

@Katnappin it looks like a greenish grey to me. I think it would be hard to say if it’s more green or grey.
Valued Contributor

I like the set of tshirts I am a T-shirt fanatic but for $100 that is a wow. They should be cheaper
Occasional Contributor

How is the crimson color TSV looking on everyone's screen? True crimson is reddish but this one is looking like more of a rust color on my screen.
Contributor

@cmp75 it looks rust on my screen too ! How does the brown/gray look on your screen ? I don’t want it if it looks more gray .
Honored Contributor

@Lisa bug wrote:
@cmp75 it looks rust on my screen too ! How does the brown/gray look on your screen ? I don’t want it if it looks more gray .

@Lisa bug 

The gray looks to be a green/gray color, not brown.  The color description says "HthrSmkyGrn/Gry" which I assume is "Heather Smokey Green/Gray".

The only color that is in the brown family would be the Taupe.

Honored Contributor

@CRRT wrote:
How is the crimson color TSV looking on everyone's screen? True crimson is reddish but this one is looking like more of a rust color on my screen.

It looks much more like a rust than a crimson.  But it's hard to tell on a computer screen.  It's a lovely color, but definitely not a true red.

This is one of the biggest drawbacks ordering clothes online for me.  The colors on screen are rarely what they are in real life.

Honored Contributor

@Katnappin 

@Joizz11 

I think the green/gray is truly that--a combination of the two.  They had a color like that some years ago that was green with a grayish cast. It was neither green nor gray.  Doesn't make much sense I know.🤷‍♀️

It was one of those colors that took on a different shade depending on what color you wore with it.

I don't have any idea if this is the same color or not though.