Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2021 Friends and Fans Chat

@Joizz11  and @Pecky - on the lux pants- how is the elastic on the bottom? I was thinking I might prefer no eleastic  or at  best ,a  jogger  look.   It's a nice set. . love the top..  The elastic on the bottom of the pants seem to make it more dated.

Thought maybe you have other pants like this and can  tell me more ... I have this set in  my wishlist.

Thanks.

Valued Contributor

@violet runner These are the same pants as #A373564 which I have the black and grey colors. I actually have the black on right now. With these pants I like a looser fit so I go with a small. The bottom doesn’t bother me it’s loose at my ankle but my ankles are really thin. Preferably I would like no banded ankle but this is loose and flows on my ankle and not tight fitting. I hope that helps.
Contributor

Do the pants run small? Every time I order something that says relaxed fit, generous cut it seems to run larger, I'm in between sizes usually between small and medium and don't want the pants to be tight in the hip/ tush. Thank you in advance! 

Valued Contributor

@Memberinnj I would check the garment measurements. I can go with an xs which would probably be fitted to a t. However I like loose, flowy loungewear so in pants I go with a size up to a small in these pants. These pants to me are fitted in my regular size but comfy but it’s all how you like them. I have some pants from BD that are bigger and went with an xs.
Contributor

Thank you, I appreciate your help. Happy new year.

Valued Contributor

@Memberinnj Your most welcome!! Happy New Year!!
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@violet runnerThese are the same pants as #A373564 which I have the black and grey colors. I actually have the black on right now. With these pants I like a looser fit so I go with a small. The bottom doesn’t bother me it’s loose at my ankle but my ankles are really thin. Preferably I would like no banded ankle but this is loose and flows on my ankle and not tight fitting. I hope that helps.

@Joizz11  - thank you for sizing info. I LOVE the BFD sets and just placed my order for the Deep Garnet. Had to settle for W/L since I just saw this info, late!  watched the video with Amy as host

5BB738B8-E17B-4624-93B9-0C4E8241EA8A.jpeg

I wear these types of knit sets or separates all the time now when home as well for a more relaxed look on weekdays to office - sooooo nice for winter.

We're home tonight for a festive cozy NYE - champagne, fondue and grilled steaks - and I'm wearing BFD TSV cowl neck + coordinated joggers in the lush taupe color, hair pulled up with eye catching chandelier earrings to bring sparkle to my look 💎👑👸

Happy New Year Everyone  🎊🥳🥂

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Got the set in the pink.  I like the mixed media of the pants and top.  Pink, how ccould i pass it up.

Deb 

Contributor

I ordered the tan, pearl and black in the sets and they arrived today, I love them! Definitely worth the money, I've had other things I ordered and was disappointed but am so happy with these sets, if your on the fence don't be, they are worth the price.

Valued Contributor

@Memberinnj I agree with you. I love this set and I am so happy I purchased it in tan, pearl, pink, and garnet. The set is roomier than expected but not overly. It is absolutely perfect!!!