Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2021 Friends and Fans Chat

@Pecky adn @CRRT  and others-  The pink/cream  button sweater coat arrived. it is a beauty.

I squeezed my eyes as I was opening the bag. It was out of my comfort zone  to order the pink. Normally with a price point like that, I would opt for black,carbon, and the darker colors. This, people is perfection.  To me, it has the slightest pink cast, mixed with creme as they said, And I would think depending on what I pair with it, it might morph in color.. When I put it up against white- its definitely pink. The sofest most accomdating pink. The sweater itself is heavier, but I would agree with others and say it  could easily be worn around the house.  I live in CO - we do layers.  I am going to keep this out year round. According to the size chart, I should have ordered a large, but  with BFD I order mediums and this stayed true to that.   I am 5'8" and it hits me about mid thigh in the front.

If there is one downside - the buttonholes are a little small for the buttons. But I am thinking they will stretch. I hope this helps if anyone  who is on the fence about this item. It's   A 456892.

Trusted Contributor

Addendum  to my review of the sweater coat.. I wore it for the first time today and in less than hour a  snag in th sleeve from my purse. I  am going to send it back.. I can not keep and be careful everytime I use it. I  am not rough on clothes, but  this is pretty much outwear and should be able to handle as  such.  I still love the color and style and not sorry for giving it a try. Just wanted  you to know if anyone is considering buying. There are other options in this line I have my eye on. Perhaps I'll go take a look.

This had such great possibilities.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner I am sorry it didn't work out.  I would not be happy either.  I would hate to be on pins & needles everytime I wore it.  I am sure you will find something better for you.

Valued Contributor

I love this BD Lounge set #A454706 but at $180 I think that is a bit much. Ugh
Contributor

@Joizz11 I agree ! I really like the set but I was fortunate to get a couple of the sets that they had for $100 a while back ! I don’t understand the price on this but you are looking at $120 for a sweater anymore !
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
I love this BD Lounge set #A454706 but at $180 I think that is a bit much. Ugh

that looks so nice @Joizz11  plus i love the selection of darker colors. i am going to keep my eye on this set! 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 @Joizz11 Check out A456897.  It has the ultra lite pullover with the cotton/modal/spandex blend pants.  There is a show on later today.  I'm wondering if this will be presented.

Respected Contributor

I got my 16 year old son the men’s half zip Sherpa hoodie for Christmas. He’s taken it off long enough to shower and wash it since he opened it.
Trusted Contributor

This WILL be presented. I would guess this set will go quickly. I got 4 sets! This (in my humble opinion) is ADORABLE!
Honored Contributor

I love it!! I can't decide what color.  This is a great price.