Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2021 Friends and Fans Chat

There was a henley presented recently. A392234. Any opinions? Do any of you own?

Respected Contributor

@violet runner I purchased one of the henleys last year and also this newer one.  The cozychic ultra lite on last year's henley is definitely a thinner material than this year's even though both are the ultra light fabrication.  This year's henley is so, so soft.  I prefer it over last year's.

Respected Contributor

Did anyone else purchase the 2 piece set (A453890) that was on Jen Coffey's accessory show today?  The video is up, but there are no still shots to post.  I thought it was a great price for 2 pieces.

Honored Contributor

I always want them, but I never find them in time.  Everything is sold out in my size.  Being usually at work, I just miss them.  Frustrating!

Valued Contributor

@Linmo I did order this 2 piece set in Dove grey. I have mostly the other colors so this is one color I don’t have. I was going to also get the green but I have tops and pants in green already. I thought it was a good deal as well.
Honored Contributor

I really liked the vest that was just presented but I didn't get a chance to order it as it sold out so fast.  I will keep watching it during the day to see if my size pops up.

Honored Contributor

did anyone pick up the BD TSV today? i was not going to order, but my daughter called me and told me how much she loved the TSV. LOL, sooooooo i did end up buying one in the rosebud.

i am also liking those lounge pants, but wish they had done them in black. the darkest color they have is the heathered navy. did not pick them up yet though. A452254 did anyone get these?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I ordered 2 sets of the 2 piece sets in grey and blue abs received the grey yesterday abs love it. I sized up to a small and it’s roomy but I wanted the pants roomier. I am waiting for the everyday pants in sand dune that went with the tsv. I am on waitlist for the black pair as well. Can’t wait to receive them.
Respected Contributor

@Joizz11 You received them quickly!  My 4 sets haven't even shipped yet.  I didn't size up so hopefully the fit will be OK.

Valued Contributor

@Linmo my other items actually just were delivered and love them. The sets I could have stayed true to size in xs so they are roomy but I am ok with that. The everyday cozychic ultra lite pants looked a little snug to the body so small is a great fit for me. I love all my items. I definitely hope they do more sets.