Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2021 Friends and Fans Chat

I love the new lux lounge shirt and top set but unsure what size to order. Maria said she was wearing her normal xs size but to me it looks like she could have went up to a small.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It looks like there will be a OTO during the Fashion Show tonight, a BD malibu sleeveless jumpsuit, A392802.  Price and pictures are up already.  I love the look and think it will be popular so I pre-ordered.

Valued Contributor

What did everyone purchase? I ordered 2 TSVs 2 of the short and top lux set, and the Malibu pullover in black/grey. I was going to order the jumpsuit but didn’t.
Frequent Contributor

I ordered the jumpsuit in the denim color.  I'm taking a chance on it.  I'm not normally one for jumpsuits so we'll see.

I'm debating on ordering the shoreline sweatpants that are new.  They're still in my cart.

Honored Contributor

anyone else still waiting on their TSVs to arrive? i am so anxious to see the turquoise color in person.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

anyone else still waiting on their TSVs to arrive? i am so anxious to see the turquoise color in person.

@sunshine45   I received the black & warm taupe and have the sand dune & lake blue (just ordered!) on waitlist. I couldn't be happier with them. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

yayyyyyy.....my TSVs finally arrived.

black and turquoise .......the turquoise is a gorgeous color. hope they do some more vibrant colors in the future.

fits well with some room to spare in my regular BD size (i always go up to an XL in BD.) super soft, nice length......not too long, not too short. the hoodie is cute. love the ribbing detail. this really is a nice weight for year round use.

really would love to get the terracotta, but the price is up to its normal pricing. if this goes down again i will hopefully find the terracotta available.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

yayyyyyy.....my TSVs finally arrived.

black and turquoise .......the turquoise is a gorgeous color. hope they do some more vibrant colors in the future.

fits well with some room to spare in my regular BD size (i always go up to an XL in BD.) super soft, nice length......not too long, not too short. the hoodie is cute. love the ribbing detail. this really is a nice weight for year round use.

really would love to get the terracotta, but the price is up to its normal pricing. if this goes down again i will hopefully find the terracotta available.

@sunshine45  Isn't the turquoise gorgeous!  It is such a refreshing color.  I wish I had ordered another one at the TSV price.  

Honored Contributor

upcoming TSV in august.... 8/9/2021

you have about a month to save your pennies! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

upcoming TSV in august.... 8/9/2021

you have about a month to save your pennies! Smiley Wink

I came to this post to ask when the next TSV is!  Thank you.  Now will have to wait till August.  Probably something for fall.