Frequent Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2021 Friends and Fans Chat

I just received the shawl collar cardi in lavender haze and love it! It's the perfect length to wear as a blazer and the color is beautiful. The shawl collar lays perfectly and cozy chic lite is my fabric BD fabric. Highly recommend!

Valued Contributor

@Katnappin So glad you like it. I was going to get the exact one and color but refrained since I have so many cardigans. It looks beautiful. I ordered the t shirt sets and love them. I also ordered the cargo joggers and the feel is awesome except I wish I ordered a size larger just because I like my lounge pants roomier.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@KatnappinSo glad you like it. I was going to get the exact one and color but refrained since I have so many cardigans. It looks beautiful. I ordered the t shirt sets and love them. I also ordered the cargo joggers and the feel is awesome except I wish I ordered a size larger just because I like my lounge panloots roomier.

@Joizz11 I kept looking at the pictures posted on the joggers and I thought it looked too tight and ordered a size up.  I too like my lounge pants roomier.  I got notice they shipped they are coming from CA so it will take awhile to get them.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky Yes now I am thinking do I want to exchange or not. The feel of these are amazing!
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lisa bug wrote:
Today I received the Ocean Reef pullover in the blue. It is absolutely beautiful and so is the fabric . It has to be my favorite out of my collection .
I haven’t received my two ponchos yet but I am nervous due to the reviews.

@Lisa bug

I also received my Ocean Reef pullover in blue and love it!  The fabric is heavier than I thought because of the jaquard.  I ordered the medium and I am usually a BFD s/m.  It is a little loose, but I love it that way.  I also ordered the Dove Gray animal poncho as I caved after the presentation.  It is gorgeous.  Not very big so don't expect a big overflowing poncho.  But, I am petite and 5'3" so I am not a big poncho fan anyway.  If you wear this with a tee underneath, it will be fine.  It is also heavier than I thought because of the jaquard fabric.  I don't know what people expect of a poncho.  I think it's a keeper.

Contributor

@Beeweaver
I still did not receive the ponchos but I am curious to get your opinion on the unfinished neckline . Do you think it will hold up after washing ? I am 5’5” and I don’t expect a lot of material .
Today I received the pointelle hoodie on the gray skies and it is another winner ! I can’t wait to wear my new pieces !
Respected Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@PeckyYes now I am thinking do I want to exchange or not. The feel of these are amazing!

@Joizz11 I ordered them and did not size up, but haven't received them yet.  I'm wondering if this material will be like the cozychic ultra lite track pants where they grow a little after you've worn them for a bit.  I'm looking forward to receiving them!

Super Contributor

@Lisa bug wrote:
@Beeweaver
I still did not receive the ponchos but I am curious to get your opinion on the unfinished neckline . Do you think it will hold up after washing ? I am 5’5” and I don’t expect a lot of material .
Today I received the pointelle hoodie on the gray skies and it is another winner ! I can’t wait to wear my new pieces !

@Lisa bug I personally like the unfinished neckline.  I don't think I would want a seam by my neck and it will probably roll when washed like many of the unfinished Cozy Chic Ultra Lite caridgans I own with unfinished seams.  I would wash it and see how it goes.  I really don't think BFD would make a poncho like that and produce them for a TSV if they didn't think it would hold up.  I truly think it is a beautiful piece.  If you want a bigger poncho, you might want to order the P-OS.  I personally like the OS.  Let me know what you think when you get your poncho.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky, @Linmo Let me know what you both think when you get your joggers. I’m unsure if these will grow link the UL or Lite pants. But curious to know if the size larger would help.
Respected Contributor

@Joizz11 I received my cargo pants in XS today.  I'm glad I didn't size up - they fit just the way I wanted them to.  I ordered ash and deep sea blue.  I love the colors.  I also received 2 sets of the tees today and am pleased with those as well.  Again, I'm happy I didn't size up.