Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2021 Friends and Fans Chat

@Pecky wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

For those of you picking up this Poncho, are you going for the OS or POS? For a longer long?

@Lucylu12  I am ordering the OS.  I went to order but they still have the colors wrong.Woman Frustrated

On my computer the blue multi stripe is indeed the blue multi stripe and the pink multi stripe is the pink multi stripe. Photos coordinate with color. Earlier they were the opposite. Colors and photos didn't match. They do match now. I think I am ordering the blue multi stripe. I also love the Ombré Rose Mist but I am only getting one. I have a very habit of getting multiple colors in the same item. So I am trying to behave.

@Lucylu12  It is strange because on my laptop the colors don't match up, but on my tablet they do. I am getting the blue stripe but I also like the ombre waterfall.  The rose mist is gorgeous too.  I keep telling myself one too LOL.  I will probably cave in when I see it presented.

Same here. I am getting the blue stripe and will wait to see it presented and hope I can contain myself.

Honored Contributor

I looooove this poncho.  Ordered the OS violet ombre and will probably go back and order another color/pattern.  This is a very good price for a BD poncho.

Trusted Contributor

There are 2 new coordinating prices 

one is a cardigan and the other is a long sleeve top that matches.

I am liking these better than the TSV. What to do?

Look under new  barefoot dreams 

Valued Contributor

@Lucylu12 I am eyeing up the new cardi. I don’t care for the pattern of the reef pullover and wish the patterns of the TSV poncho were that or the pullover. Colors are pretty though. The new cardi and reef pullover will probably look good coordinated with each other.
Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@Lucylu12I am eyeing up the new cardi. I don’t care for the pattern of the reef pullover and wish the patterns of the TSV poncho were that or the pullover. Colors are pretty though. The new cardi and reef pullover will probably look good coordinated with each other.

The reef pullover kind of reminds of the previous Cozychic TSV but in a more subtle design and lighter fabric.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucylu12 wrote:

There are 2 new coordinating prices 

one is a cardigan and the other is a long sleeve top that matches.

I am liking these better than the TSV. What to do?

Look under new  barefoot dreams 

I love the new Ultra Lite Ocean Reef pullover in the blue water.  Cardigan looks very nice but I really don't need another cardigan.  I got 2 of the last Cozy Chic pullover TSVs and love them.  I just exchanged for a smaller size and they are coming today!  Can't wait to get the new Ultra Lite pullover.  It looks so fresh and pretty!!

Super Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@Joizz11 wrote:
@Lucylu12I am eyeing up the new cardi. I don’t care for the pattern of the reef pullover and wish the patterns of the TSV poncho were that or the pullover. Colors are pretty though. The new cardi and reef pullover will probably look good coordinated with each other.

The reef pullover kind of reminds of the previous Cozychic TSV but in a more subtle design and lighter fabric.  

Yes, I did get the pullover in blue and can't wait to get it.  I'm not a fan of ponchos as they never seem to sit right and hard to work on computer with them.  I much prefer a pullover or cardign.  They are pretty though if you are a fan of ponchos!

Contributor

Oh wow, last night's show rocked!  New styles, new colors in old favorites, and great sales.      What do you guys think about the ultra lite capri pants? A392231.  I'm 5'4" so they'll be a good length for me, but the cut seems a little weird on the model.  I'm sure it'll be presented soon. And Luxe Lounge cargos!! Oh man, I'm still deciding on a color for the pointelle hoodie..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've become a fan of Barefoot Dreams.  Quite like the brand.  I don't wear a poncho, but I liked the look of them from this brand.  Very nice.  But I did get this.  Like and approve of short tops

Contributor

Oh you will love that Luxe Lounge if you don't have any.  And I have several CozyChic Lite and Ultra Lite with a drawstring and it's a great look.  I'd get that denim blue but I know the matching pants would be too long on me and I'm matchy-matchy with my colors Smiley Happy.

I'm not a poncho person either, but the one ultra lite poncho I got last year I love so much more than I thought I would.  Only wore it around the house, but great for cold shoulders when I don't want a big blanket or cardi on.  The ones I like usually are at regular price so I was thrilled to pick up 2 of these.