Honored Contributor

Barefoot Dreams 2021 Friends and Fans Chat

here we are ladies.....2021.....another year and MORE barefoot dreams to add to our collections. hoping that we see a lot of nice things in the coming year. i am hoping they do more items in the luxe milk collection, especially during the warm months.

what is everyone else waiting to see from one of our favorite brands?

hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and hope that 2021 brings you all good health, wealth, happiness, and peace.

here is the link to the 2020 thread if you need to go back to find something.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Barefoot-Dreams-2020-Friends-and-Fans-Chat/m-p/6689491#M693105

happy new year 2021.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2021 Friends and Fans Chat

@sunshine45   I loved the styling of the BD pullovers, some had drawstring waist or hoodies, but I didn't purchase them. They seemed bulky and too short. I'm hoping for a little more length and lighter weight fabric. 

It'd be nice to see more inventory in the pale pink or lighter shades like that white color. Those sell out quickly and certainly will in the warmer months ahead. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

i definitely want more length on mine. i am not a huge fan of short tops. i am 5'7" and i prefer them to be at the bottom of my hip area or lower. i would love to see them start to do more jewel tones or some vibrant colors.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I am a BD fan and my favorites are the recent TSV cozychic in the lilac heather and the cc lite in the 1/2 zip. Both are a nice length. I would like more pullovers in various weights. 

Honored Contributor

There is a One Time Only BFD cardi.  The colors are really pretty. Item# A392204

Frequent Contributor

I purchased the linen color in this cardigan.  This one looks like something more for work than the one I already have (which is hooded and longer) in the beach rock color.  I was tempted by the blue and green but need to see the presentation.  Maybe it will be on air at some point today considering the one time only price.  

Honored Contributor

@emvhhardy wrote:

I purchased the linen color in this cardigan.  This one looks like something more for work than the one I already have (which is hooded and longer) in the beach rock color.  I was tempted by the blue and green but need to see the presentation.  Maybe it will be on air at some point today considering the one time only price.  

@emvhhardy That is the color I am thinking of ordering.  I hope they present it earlier than later.

Respected Contributor

Jumped in on the pink.  Very cute

Deb

Contributor

I ordered the pink and the stone, I'm hoping the material doesn't stretch out, it looks really pretty.....I'm such a moth drawn to light when I see Barefoot Dreams.

Frequent Contributor

I like that they have new fabrications but I’m not sure about the acrylic blend on that one time only. I wonder if it’s as soft as their other blends!