Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

whole lot of new on BFD website tonight.  

Honored Contributor

@Sweetiekitty wrote:

whole lot of new on BFD website tonight.  

@Sweetiekitty They sure do.  I love this shawl cardi

Boucle cardi

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the Boucle cardigan but just can't figure out exactly what that Mahagony color trully is.  I'm debating between that and the Pearl.  I also like the Boardwalk Cardigan in the Sable.

Anyone have an opinion on which style and color I should go with??

Help!

Frequent Contributor

I love that mahogany color too - it almost looks like a rich coral? It is so pretty! I have the boardwalk cardi and it’s warm. Like it could be a light jacket kind of warm. Not sure where you live but wanted to mention that in case you don’t need the added warmth!
Frequent Contributor

I'm still debating on that Boucle cardigan. I don't need it but it looks so cozy.  I think what is holding me back is length.  I'm petite and it looks like it would be long and shapeless on me.  I wanted the cable cardigan but it's completely sold out in my size.  

Honored Contributor

I didn't get the shawl cardi but I did get the ODO cowl neck.  I also like the boucle in mahogany it looks like a clay color.  I was hoping they had it on this morning but they didn't.  I also like the pearl.  The price is great.

Respected Contributor

Caved and ordered the boucle in the light blue Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

For those interested...

The BD boardwalk cardi just went on sale and I added it to my wishlist. The item # is A382062 and the sale price is $89.98.

I already have it in the sable & black - bought them when it was a TSV price of $79.98 each and want to get it in the agave green. Before I order it, I just want to wait and see if there will be FREE S&H this weekend. I'll also have to check the schedule to see when BD will be on...just want to make sure I get the agave green in my size before it sells out. If no FREE S&H, that's fine. I'm just grateful the price FINALLY went back down from the $178 after it was a TSV. Smiley Very Happy

I did check out all the new BD offerings and none interest me...although I am curious what the new TSV will be.

Just an update from a couple of weeks ago:

I just ordered the A382062 cardi in the agave green. I was thrilled it still had the great sale price & i was able to get the FREE S&H too! 

Respected Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Caved and ordered the boucle in the light blue Smiley Happy

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL @Pecky 

Wow, fabulous price.

Not "needing" it but great for California weather.

Sky blue is coming to my cottage!

Frequent Contributor