Super Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

@Dbincali wrote:

How are you reading the reviews?  Every time I click on the review link it won't show me them!

Go to the QVC app on your phone.

Super Contributor

I decided to go with the white/denim stripe and the gray/white stripe TSV pullovers.  I think I will get a lot of use out of them and will layer them will jackets.  I am sizing up from my regular S/M or Medium in Cardigans to a large as all the reviews on the hooded pullovers say they run smaller.  I like my items roomier and longer.  Can't wait to get them!

Valued Contributor

What are your thoughts I’d the dusty rose color on the tsv? To me it kind of looks a little bubble gum color. If it was a pale neutral pink maybe I can do that tone but I can’t tell from the pics or videos what color the pink is. Some pinks don’t look well on me. Anyone have any thought?
Honored Contributor

2 barefoot dreams robes on lunchtime specials today. 2/3/19

if you have not tried one of their robes, you MUST!

they are so warm and feel so cozy. lovely to put on right after a shower.

A293850
Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Inspiration Robe with Socks $67.18

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-Cozychic-Inspiration-Robe-with-Socks.product.A293850.html?sc=SRC...

AND

A271288
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Darn it, they don't have a size 1.  I would drown in the other sizes.  I love both of them.

Frequent Contributor

I sized up from a medium to a large in the TSV and now I am second guessing myself.  On the Facebook page video, they showed Adrienne the model and she was wearing a large.  I thought it looked kind of big on her and she is not a small gal.  Leah said she was wearing a large and she seems smaller than Adrienne and I didn't think it looked that big on Leah.  

I'm 5'9" and about 155 lbs.  I hope the large works, but now I am concerned it may be too big.  Of course, now the medium is sold out in the blue stripe and grey stripe.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Darn it, they don't have a size 1.  I would drown in the other sizes.  I love both of them.

the first one that i purchased @Pecky  was from a facebook sale group. i got it new with tags for $40 (one with the socks included.) the seller only had a 3 and i would take normally take a 2. yes, it is big, but i did not mind being wrapped in extra fabric at all.

i dont use socks like that so i gave those as a christmas gift to my daughters future mother in law.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Spoiler

Why oh why do they have Sandra hosting BFD, she is the worst. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:
Spoiler

@Lucylu12Absolutely agree!  I wanted to know what sizes the models were wearing for the capri's, of course, it was never mentioned.  She is always interrupting Kari when going over details.  She is terrible in hosting.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:
Spoiler

@Lucylu12Absolutely agree!  I wanted to know what sizes the models were wearing for the capri's, of course, it was never mentioned.  She is always interrupting Kari when going over details.  She is terrible in hosting.

Same here, that's what I was waiting to hear. The long pants are to long on me and I really like these crop pants but have absolutely no idea what size to get. Guess I will wait for the reviews. It's so frustrating listening to where you can wear them and how to wear them and all the other things they babble on and on about.