Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

@Joizz11 wrote:
@SandGirlI am sorry to hear that. What colors do you like? Hopefully they at least have a waitlist.

The tan color zebra, size medium..  I hope so too!!

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl You should look again.  All colors except for arctic/black are currently available in all sizes.  It looks like arctic/black has sold out.

Contributor

A very pleasant surprise arrived today by our local USPS !  My carbon camo in a size large.  I normally buy mediums in all my BFD's but I ordered both sizes in my choices this time.  The large does not fit me well .  The sleeves are long and I have a lot of extra bulky fabric from the chest down.  I do like extra but this is too much.  I am anxious to see how the medium fits !  But it is a great sweater and we can turn the heat down when we wear one of these !!!   So nice and warm !!

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

the TSV is a nice price and a great way to try the BD line.

it is a pass for me i dont wear a lot of fitted pullovers and it looks too short for me also. enjoy for those of you who are purchasing.....lots of nice patterns and colors. there may be something else new that i will be tempted by......Smiley Wink

Hi Sunshine.  It's a bit short for me too, but I think these stretch a lot in length if you hang them.  I bought a different style from Nordstrom that I thought would be too short, and it stretched a lot.  I'm considering a few of these as they are so cute and not open front which I'm not a fan of.

I'm not sure of the sizing though.  I usually am an xxs in QVC sizing due to how big most of their clothes run, but I'm afraid the xs in this may be too tight.  I hate tight things, lol.  I'm torn between xs and s.

Any other thoughts from those on sizing?

@winamac1 I received this in the carbon camo. I'm a size 4 and always order XS in BFD. I ordered XS in this sweater, and it fits great. It's slightly fitted, but it's still comfy and not too tight. I also like the length; it doesn't cover your butt, but it's not cropped. 

I think this is my first Cozy Chic - my other BFD are Cozy Chic Lite. I like that it's fluffier, but this is my first BFD sweater that sheds. I'm getting gray fuzzballs on my jeans, which hasn't happened with my other BFD. I still love how comfy this new sweater is, though!

Thanks Pink!  I may just order an XS to be safe!  The camo is so cute!  I love the fairisle one too!

@winamac1  I also almost bought that white fairisle! So pretty! Enjoy!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoveDolls wrote:

My x-large came.  I love it.  I went up 1size.  It fits like the girls at the table in the video.  I rolled the sleeve up once (got the blue/black).  For those that would like the looser fit go up one size.  It flowed better and my roll didn't show, was a little longer.   Not long enough for leggings though.  It's very soft, thick.  Will take room on the shelf or drawer.  Comfy though with a style of pull over sweatshirt in one size up. 

So, I am a true retail medium (10-12) and always go with a BFD Medium.  But, for this pullover TSV, I am going to try the Large as it says it is a 10-12 and I don't like fitted pullovers.  I guess that I can always exchange it.  I ordered the black fairisle and the cream zebra.  Can't wait to get them!

Super Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Joizz11 Glad to read that the last 2 sweaters fit better.  When you mentioned that the cream zebra looked like a tunic length, I was wondering if maybe you receive a mis-sized item.  My arctic/black size small arrived today and I'm very happy with the color, length and fit.  @Tadaki My sweater definitely has a crewneck, not a boatneck. 

My ocean zebra is scheduled to come on Friday.  I put an XS one on check order just in case the zebras are sized differently for some reason.  

What is a check order?

Honored Contributor

I received my green camo in the small and I like the way it fits better than the cream zebra.  I guess the cream zebra runs much bigger for some reason.  I did order the ocean zebra in xs but haven't received it yet.  I am going to return the cream one.

Respected Contributor

@Beeweaver A check order is when you specify "Pay by Check" as your payment method instead of your credit card.  They hold the item for you for 2 weeks and you are supposed to mail your check in.  If you decide you want the item, you can either edit the order within the 2 weeks and put it on your credit card or you can mail a check to them.  If you don't want it, you can cancel the order or it will automatically get canceled after 2 weeks if no payment is received.

Valued Contributor

@Lucylu12 Have you received your cream fair isle? I’m just wondering if it’s actually cream or more white? It appears whiter than the cream zebra.
Valued Contributor

: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

Did anyone try to order beanie and scarf combo. Carbon is supposed to be $59.98 but $69.98 is only priice that shows up.