Valued Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

@BrookShop200 Woohoo!! I’m surprised they have it so early. I placed my order for 3 lol. HE pl pur/cream, HE blue/black, and got the black camo. Is anyone else ordering?
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@BrookShop200Woohoo!! I’m surprised they have it so early. I placed my order for 3 lol. HE pl pur/cream, HE blue/black, and got the black camo. Is anyone else ordering?

@Joizz11  I just saw the TSV under new arrivals.  I am ordering the cream zebra and green camo.I always order xs but I want this to be alittle looser and am ordering the small.  The price is excellent!

Valued Contributor

@Pecky Great choices I was so torn on which ones to purchase. Price is excellent. I also went up from an xs to a small.
Frequent Contributor

I ordered the fair isle in the new TSV. I think it looks adorable.  It's a great price for Barefoot Dreams plus free shipping.  

Frequent Contributor

I was so excited to see the TSV up so early!! I ordered the camo carbon and the cream zebra!! I can't wait to receive them!!

Occasional Contributor

I'm torn between sizing!  I have other pullovers in the lighter fabrics  in a medium because I hate when they just fit. But they were not semi fitted as this one is.  The chest measurement on this one seems larger.  Ugh!  Why don't they say what size the models in the video are wearing???!!!

Honored Contributor

the TSV is a nice price and a great way to try the BD line.

it is a pass for me i dont wear a lot of fitted pullovers and it looks too short for me also. enjoy for those of you who are purchasing.....lots of nice patterns and colors. there may be something else new that i will be tempted by......Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Don’t forget Rakuten - 10% back from QVC today!
Respected Contributor

@Pecky, @Joizz11 - I was surprised it was up this early too.  I ordered Carbon Camo and HE pl pur/cream.  Looking at the Green Camo - the lightest color looks bluish green, wonder if it really is.  I also like both the zebra colors.  Darn, I like them all.Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Coldinpa wrote:

I'm torn between sizing!  I have other pullovers in the lighter fabrics  in a medium because I hate when they just fit. But they were not semi fitted as this one is.  The chest measurement on this one seems larger.  Ugh!  Why don't they say what size the models in the video are wearing???!!!

@Coldinpa  - I stuck with my usual size too, small.  Every time I've sized up to a medium, it was too big.  I looked at the armhole size on a medium and for me, I think it would be too baggy for me.  I'm hoping I chose correctly.