Super Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

@Sweetiekitty wrote:

New Cardis up!

I have way too much Barefoot Dreams and just ordered the Big Deal, but these are so pretty. Sigh.

Respected Contributor

@Sweetiekitty wrote:

New Cardis up!

Love the sky boucle have two other of the boucle knit BFDs and love um.  Ugh, tempted

Deb 

Valued Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL I was looking at that one also. I do t own any boucle items.
Super Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Sweetiekitty wrote:

New Cardis up!

Love the sky boucle have two other of the boucle knit BFDs and love um.  Ugh, tempted

Deb 

My Big Deal was already processed or I would've cancelled for this item. I love that sky and the whole look of it. Sigh. I KNOW that my will power will never hold out. Based on your boucle knit pieces, do you think that this will be too heavy for indoors? The reviews on the other boucle piece on the Q said it was only wearable outdoors. TIA!

Contributor

the boucle is soft and cozy, but really, really warm.  For me, it's an outside piece only because we keep the house at around 70 inside in the winter.  Your mileage may vary.

Respected Contributor

@HeatherAG wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Sweetiekitty wrote:

New Cardis up!

Deb 

My Big Deal was already processed or I would've cancelled for this item. I love that sky and the whole look of it. Sigh. I KNOW that my will power will never hold out. Based on your boucle knit pieces, do you think that this will be too heavy for indoors? The reviews on the other boucle piece on the Q said it was only wearable outdoors. TIA!

Hi There

The Bouncle pieces are pretty heavy.  I wear mine into the office but taken the off in office.  They are pretty thick

Deb

Honored Contributor

It is very thick and heavy.  I really like it.

Super Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@HeatherAG wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Sweetiekitty wrote:

New Cardis up!

Deb 

Hi There

The Bouncle pieces are pretty heavy.  I wear mine into the office but taken the off in office.  They are pretty thick

Deb

Thanks! That helps.

Honored Contributor

there will be a BD TSV on 12/14/2020.....have no idea what it is yet though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 Thank you!!! I’m sooo excited even though I need no more BD.