Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams 2020 Friends and Fans Chat

I ordered the new coat in Riverstone.  I'll keep either the light colored zebra or that one depending on how the color is.  

Valued Contributor

@Sweetiekitty Wow how exciting. That would be hard to decide when you get both but let us know what you think of them and what you decide on.
Honored Contributor

@Sweetiekitty wrote:

I ordered the new coat in Riverstone.  I'll keep either the light colored zebra or that one depending on how the color is.  

@Sweetiekitty Nice choice.  Do you think riverstone is like beach rock? I wish they would post the rest of the colors.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky @Sweetiekitty Riverstone in the ultra lite fabric is a lighter color than beachrock.  The video for item #A381543 shows riverstone in the ultra lite.  There is a BFD show scheduled late tomorrow night.  Maybe the coat will be presented then or else on Monday evening during the Fashion Night In show.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to another retail site

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Pecky @Sweetiekitty Riverstone in the ultra lite fabric is a lighter color than beachrock.  The video for item #A381543 shows riverstone in the ultra lite.  There is a BFD show scheduled late tomorrow night.  Maybe the coat will be presented then or else on Monday evening during the Fashion Night In show.  

@Linmo Thank you so much!  I love the color and that rolled collar top too.  

Respected Contributor

The car coat looks amazing.  I just ordered the cream two tone.  Can't wait to get it.

Deb 

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

The car coat looks amazing.  I just ordered the cream two tone.  Can't wait to get it.

Deb 

@SFGIANTSGIRL It sure does.  I am pretty sure that I will order that one too.  I think Riverstone may be just one color.  I do like the two colors of the stone/ivory it is so classy looking.

Contributor

Well I got the Riverstone coat today and it didin't do a lot for my coloring.  I ordered down one size and it was perfect sizing.  I'm unsure about the cream color (creams can be funny on me, but I might swap it out for the green color.

Contributor

The riverstone is all one color